Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

S>[EDITED] 110 GBS (PAYPAL ONLY)

This is a discussion on S>[EDITED] 110 GBS (PAYPAL ONLY) within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Untrustable lol...
Page: 3

Untrustable lol

Gforce

my trust with this guy is fading. Since, he got my $60USD, he just doesn't add my msn, and disappear. If in 1 more week, i don't get ur response, I will ask devile ban you from this forum for scamming.

oO Jc Oo

GUYS THIS IS NOT REAL SHADEMAN THIS IS A FAKE USER DO NOT BUY FROM HIM

thx

oO Jc Oo

im talking right now with the guy who plays with shade man, and he said some1 is using his name here

poker27

OMG people get scammed beacuse they want to, DONT BUY FROM PEOPLE WITH 0 POST, this is clearly a scammed post, is so easy to see it, why would someone sell gbs for 7 dollars when they are sold for 8 and 9 dollars each, so someone buy a lot of them, and he can get a lot of money, and what is easier to sell than GBS nothing, right now, the owner of shademan probably is the owner of this account, he is just saying its not his, so can clear his name, only buy from the bunch of people that are trustable in the forum, theres just a bunch of them, and easy to find.

this topic is locked, like Jc said, I was also told that this is not the real Shademan, and not the real msn obviously. I'm really tired of people showing up out of the blue and pull shit like this, it's going to stop.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123