trading cypher items for....

This is a discussion on trading cypher items for.... within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; as topic says bored of cypher want to try another sever so i wanted to trade my 70 warrior with ...
Page: 1

KoOOok

as topic says bored of cypher want to try another sever so i wanted to trade my 70 warrior with items for another char with items
    but cant cuz of acc problem so justt gonna trade items. I got on cypher rap +1/70 tot spear +1/70 mriage +1/70 2X trinas some shells +1/70 dual shards +1/70 and full chiting +1/70 and maybe some other crap. :P So if you got items on (edena manes pathos logos ronark girakon akara) and want to trade leave a mess. 100% trustable btw ^_^

100% gay id say <3

KoOOok

well how can you say im gay when you dont know me ehh?

gotbluntzz

not to be rude but those items can be made soo easy no one gonna trade insterserver espcially on cypher +9 is the new +8 :\
    +7 is the ne like +1 pratically lol

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

koooooooookieeeeeeeeee sell your items for gbs than sell gbs for $$$ than buy gbs in the server u wanna go =P its easier way and probably the only way :S

KoOOok

no1 wanna trade cuz cypher is a gay sever :lol:

xAsukAx

as topic says bored of cypher want to try another sever so i wanted to trade my 70 warrior with items for another char with items
    but cant cuz of acc problem so justt gonna trade items. I got on cypher rap +1/70 tot spear +1/70 mriage +1/70 2X trinas some shells +1/70 dual shards +1/70 and full chiting +1/70 and maybe some other crap. :P So if you got items on (edena manes pathos logos ronark girakon akara) and want to trade leave a mess. 100% trustable btw ^_^[/b]
    haxs h34r: :P