Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S> GB's

This is a discussion on S> GB's within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Selling GB's 1 GB/ 17$ i have around 14 GB Only Paypal and only trustable ppl buyers pay fees...
Page: 1

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Selling GB's

1 GB/ 17$

i have around 14 GB

Only Paypal and only trustable ppl buyers pay fees

you always want to buy cheap but you sell expensive huh, wow arent u the biggest dick here...
    you mess with my post i mess with urs now, if i get ban for this so should you
    no one should buy from you your a piece of shit always doing this always wanting to buy for low and resell to highest...why dont u try sell this in cafe geveze?? i heard no one likes u there :lol: so u try come rip off pple here ^^

you always want to buy cheap but you sell expensive huh, wow arent u the biggest dick here...
    you mess with my post i mess with urs now, if i get ban for this so should you
    no one should buy from you your a piece of shit always doing this always wanting to buy for low and resell to highest...why dont u try sell this in cafe geveze?? i heard no one likes u there :lol: so u try come rip off pple here ^^[/b]
    idiot i dont buy cheap just selling my rest gb of diez cuz i had quit diez now playing at akara
    i not buy anything to sell just buy for my self equipment and i dont care of your posts
    all here know me and know the stuffs they had bought was from my equipment ingame and all know they have a safety deal
    and cafegeveze are moderators from killedby i dont deal with dupers and bug abusers sorry
    i sell here my items to buy items in akara noob nobody must buy it i can wait few months and the gbs are over 20 $

and 17$ is normal price for a server where u can get a rol for 200m and a rol in ko4life are around 30-40$

UNKNOWN BASTARD

I_JuST_OwNed_U

wow expensive gbs xD i think at max there 15usd, just being real.

GB's on diez are very hard to find

idiot i dont buy cheap just selling my rest gb of diez cuz i had quit diez now playing at akara
    i not buy anything to sell just buy for my self equipment and i dont care of your posts
    all here know me and know the stuffs they had bought was from my equipment ingame and all know they have a safety deal
    and cafegeveze are moderators from killedby i dont deal with dupers and bug abusers sorry
    i sell here my items to buy items in akara noob nobody must buy it i can wait few months and the gbs are over 20 $

and 17$ is normal price for a server where u can get a rol for 200m and a rol in ko4life are around 30-40$

UNKNOWN BASTARD [/b]
    u dont? are u serious??then why u always buy things here and resell in cg? ffs atleast dont lie idiot. who the hell cares if u or me are known i dont if i would i would be telling all over my in game name, but hey guess what, no ones here knows sorry im not an attention whore like u. and again with the hate to kb...what happened, u couldnt get in :lol:?? btw rols are 300-350m tell me where they sell for 200m i need some.. you are just saying this so people think you are right but they can just walk in mora and check for themselves you know..stop fucking scamming people cus this is what ur doing

Banned

IIStunnerII stop fuking messing up his post, its got nothing to do with u how much he sells for

IIStunnerII stop fuking messing up his post, its got nothing to do with u how much he sells for[/b]
    well you see he did this same shit to me so i will continue doing this so people know what this idiot is, taking advantage of many people here, im trying to help everyone so why dont you just stay out?

covic

read pms

well you see he did this same shit to me so i will continue doing this so people know what this idiot is, taking advantage of many people here, im trying to help everyone so why dont you just stay out?[/b]
    advantage for what for the shells that i had self upgraded to +9 for the md +9 that i self upgraded yes this is my advantage i can upgrade item and sell it here and why then WHOLE DIEZ BOUGHT MY ITEMS 5x CS, rogue shell+9 set, dual md+9, rof+2, iron set+2 and all our chars gone here to members in the last few months cuz me and my friend quitted diez u understand ? or are u just dumb... we upgraded lots of items and kill many bosses to get high items. and look my trustable link the most players boguht items not sold anybody know me and i dont care for u cuz u have very noob items and u dont helping everyone u blame yourself u never can stop my deals cuz im one of the most trusted member of diez area and i not stay here for free
    i also donate for this forum

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

IIStunnerII you might want to PM him instead of spamming his topic which is really not necessary.

However, DrunkenMaster is a good and trustable guy to trade with.

Banned

well you see he did this same shit to me so i will continue doing this so people know what this idiot is, taking advantage of many people here, im trying to help everyone so why dont you just stay out?[/b]

1) how are you helping people, its up to them if they want to pay what drunken is asking for the gbs...
    2) like what drunk sed, he had shit loads of uber items, why would he need to take advantage

this is all very imature...both of you,...like little kids arguing about gettn the last chocolate chip cookie :lol: ...

let bygones be bygones xD

and good luck sellin at 17usd/gb

Derden

bump

inflame666

wow 17 usd for gbs just a few days it was 10 usd :huh:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast