just a question..

This is a discussion on just a question.. within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I dont realy know about prices now but im trying to buy/trade raptor+8 (no usd) Is it possible to trade ...
Page: 1

Flipper

I dont realy know about prices now but im trying to buy/trade raptor+8 (no usd)
    Is it possible to trade my II+7 (+1/70) + raptor+2 rebirthed (+2/72) + 10gbs for a raptor+8?

You will probably call me a noob but i dont realy know about prices nowadays :S

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I dont realy know about prices now but im trying to buy/trade raptor+8 (no usd)
    Is it possible to trade my II+7 (+1/70) + raptor+2 rebirthed (+2/72) + 10gbs for a raptor+8?

You will probably call me a noob but i dont realy know about prices nowadays :S[/b]
    No you can't trade those for raptor +8. Maybe if your raptor was +3 rb =)

Flipper

No you can't trade those for raptor +8. Maybe if your raptor was +3 rb =)[/b]
    what if i add a blade axe +2rb? lolol

P4rthen0n

If you have money for all that, why don't you just pay me what you owe me for +6 months ? It looks like a joke, you keep telling me you're gonna pay but i haven't seen anything yet man. Before you even think about buying something you should worry about paying what you owe to other ppl, that's the right way to go.