Papecran3

This is a discussion on Papecran3 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; If someone here has the account papecran3 plz pm me because it was hacked from me and was sold to ...
Page: 1

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

If someone here has the account papecran3 plz pm me because it was hacked from me and was sold to me by Alex...i know this is the wrong section but i know someone from cypher has it and i need them to see...please don't erase this caro i need my account back =/ ty

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

bump

why would I :P

so your the real tommy?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

no...alex sold me the acc and now i THINK i got hacked because of patch (people are getting hacked left and right because of a "keylogger" in 1478 patch) and alex(some of u know him as rodi, rodinamo) just got hacked today. So if anyone has any news or anything that would be helpful plz post.

trinitronx_one

no...alex sold me the acc and now i THINK i got hacked because of patch (people are getting hacked left and right because of a "keylogger" in 1478 patch) and alex(some of u know him as rodi, rodinamo) just got hacked today. So if anyone has any news or anything that would be helpful plz post.[/b]
    dude,,, i saw ur guy,,, walking around,,, but i knew the guy,,, really well,,, but he was naked,,, talked turkish,,,, PM Me,,, PEACE OUT