Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S> gbs 3usd a piece

This is a discussion on S> gbs 3usd a piece within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; jajajaja want to talk gbs add my money acc thinger [email protected]...
Page: 1

Question

jajajaja

want to talk gbs add my money acc thinger [email protected]

Cleatus

felt like makin a new topic buy buy buy 473 gbs sold so far 27 more and price goes to 3.50 jajajaja[/b]
    up B)

Originally posted by king o' swing
    (Cleatus] *
    *nods* Yes.. I know this disappoints many, but I'm still alive. laugh.gif

<3 where u bin
    building stuff * clickie clickie

omg youve been playin that XD i always wanted to find someone that played that to see what exactly its like and crap XD do tell :P

Cleatus

omg youve been playin that XD i always wanted to find someone that played that to see what exactly its like and crap XD do tell :P[/b]
    at first it sucks cause it seems like there is absolutely no point to it. if you can stick it out long enough to learn how the world works and how to build stuff it can be an incredible creative outlet. That&#39;s the trick though, you have to build stuff.. or have some sort of goal, market.. idea.. otherwise it&#39;s just a big chat room which is lame.

It&#39;s a fun challange. If you ever had a dream you wanted to bring to life but just didn&#39;t have the money to make it happen.. secondlife might just be the place to make your day dream come alive.

It&#39;s a hard game to play.. it gets to become not so much a game.. I dunno.. I&#39;ve enjoyed it for a little bit, but like anything else it becomes old after a while.

The nice thing about it is you can actually legally make money in the game.. rl money, and the chances of being hacked/scammed are pretty minimal.

Anyhow.. time to go to work.

at first it sucks cause it seems like there is absolutely no point to it. if you can stick it out long enough to learn how the world works and how to build stuff it can be an incredible creative outlet. That&#39;s the trick though, you have to build stuff.. or have some sort of goal, market.. idea.. otherwise it&#39;s just a big chat room which is lame.

It&#39;s a fun challange. If you ever had a dream you wanted to bring to life but just didn&#39;t have the money to make it happen.. secondlife might just be the place to make your day dream come alive.

It&#39;s a hard game to play.. it gets to become not so much a game.. I dunno.. I&#39;ve enjoyed it for a little bit, but like anything else it becomes old after a while.

The nice thing about it is you can actually legally make money in the game.. rl money, and the chances of being hacked/scammed are pretty minimal.

Anyhow.. time to go to work.[/b]
    sexy ima check it out

DragonFire

I love you

bumpz

Well, you have 5 posts..so your probably a scammer.[/b]
    delete yr dam quote dragon hes been banned :P

DragonFire

delete yr dam quote dragon hes been banned :P[/b]

Delete yours!

Delete yours![/b]
    u have a small penis

Banned

u have a small penis[/b]
    u do to

u do to [/b]
    sexy

bum,[p

FattySin

We haven&#39;t cybered for three days man THREE FUCKING DAYS, WHERE IS THE LOVE!!?!?!? :angry:

Bump for sex

We haven&#39;t cybered for three days man THREE FUCKING DAYS, WHERE IS THE LOVE!!?!?!? :angry:

Bump for sex[/b]
    tonight forsure

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast