Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

S>glass belt fresh from talos (sold for 55gbs)

This is a discussion on S>glass belt fresh from talos (sold for 55gbs) within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing well i was gonna buy the rol off the party and split it up technically idk ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing
    well i was gonna buy the rol off the party and split it up

technically idk y u are even included in the drop for 1 u refused to scroll up so u have a ROG tank the thing and when i rpr'd u said i was slow so u started (after it was 75% dead) and when u pulled it u pulled the fucking quest golem and got our priest killed which led to another party ksing us... were lucky we even got the drop after that, i mean come on even the mage in the party was willing to attack the whole time but it was my mistake i thought u were someone u werent and i wont make the mistake again.

bump
    hmm...after u had to repot...it was 2 mins at same hp.U couldnt get it down.It stayed at 50% u said sleep.b4 that u almost died coz a dark stone atacked u.U said pls lure it out.I did it.After i saw u couldnt take it i decided to scroll up and take it.U was at town when the crescent guy started.his hp was @ 60%.so we 2 started.Then i see u sliding it.I want money and i dont care about anything else.The result will be splitted.
    /5.U,vodoo,lynns,Pob.
    Its a party drop.So if u leave clan and give us nothing u r well known scammer.I c u talk shit that i shouldnt get 1/5.Thats just silly.U got ownt u couldnt take it w/o duff i ve told u ,i wont atack it untill i c u cant take it.And u couldnt....

well i was gonna buy the rol off the party and split it up

technically idk y u are even included in the drop for 1 u refused to scroll up so u have a (after it was 75% dead)ROG tank the thing and when i rpr'd u said i was slow so u started *and when u pulled it u pulled the fucking quest golem and got our priest killed which led to another party ksing us... were lucky we even got the drop after that, i mean come on even the mage in the party was willing to attack the whole time but it was my mistake i thought u were someone u werent and i wont make the mistake again.

bump
    btw what the fuck?It was never 75% down.It had 75% hp.

bs it was past the t u fucking turk get it right i was takin it slowly but it was steadily going down but my dags were half broke when i started, cresent only ksed afteru got our priest killed cause they thought we couldnt take it cause your to fucking dumb to tell the diff between an almost dead talos and a full hp quest golem and ya i know i will be spliting it but its the last party ill be having u in i thought u were aviv not the turk and dont give me shit calling me a scammer your a turk, u were a scammer the second u popped outa your cave

bs it was past the t u fucking turk get it right and ya i know i will be spliting it but its the last party ill be having u in i thought u were aviv not the turk and dont give me shit calling me a scammer your a turk u were a scammer the second u popped outa your cave
    show me one proof where it sais i m a scammer?
    retard.I M SCAMMER sure so tez trusts me his whole ko accounts.I had A LOT OF ID/PW of friends and i NEVER took something.U piece of shit dont know what u talking about. :angry: Just show me proof where i scammed.then i ll leave this clan /game/forum.Ok u piece of shit?Be sure u wont party with me again.

i dont have to prove anything showing your a scammer u proved it by admiting your turkish

w.e end of argument your getting part of the drop because u were there even though u caused alot more harm than good.

i dont have to prove anything showing your a scammer u proved it by admiting your turkish
    maybe ur daddy is also turkish? :blink:
    I hope for these comments u ll be banned from UK family.

sweetpimpmaster

Alli your just mad cause he hates turks and you think you should be praised cause your a turk and you think your perfect cause your a turk so go and die in a hole plz <_< and second off you think you should have it cause king left to repot or repair and you figuered it would be less work for you now. so now your calling your self the tanker thinking you did it all your self but you know what your gay your a turk and deserve a hole in the ground where you entier country should be

Originally posted by sweetpimpmaster
    Alli your just mad cause he hates turks and you think you should be praised cause your a turk and you think your perfect cause your a turk so go and die in a hole plz <_< and second off you think you should have it cause king left to repot or repair and you figuered it would be less work for you now. so now your calling your self the tanker thinking you did it all your self but you know what your gay your a turk and deserve a hole in the ground where you entier country should be
    Who are u?

sweetpimpmaster

Im a friend of kings and a turk hater like him and now you die oke <_<

Originally posted by sweetpimpmaster
    Im a friend of kings and a turk hater like him and now you die oke *<_<
    oke.I ll die now be sure.
    King u login with different acc?oh nice, i also can do that but not only one
    and not an uknown.king we wont have any connection after u gave me my money.And after u leave clan

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    priest pl is ip banned

also until he pays my 100 mill he is scammer in my eyes

also ali has never scammed nor has meatmaster

i know this cause ali has my dcz warrior account info with avendon +7 giga+7 raptor+7 chitins +7 ms+7 and much other shit...i think if he was scammer he could be gone

he has also had my priest info before and mage...all with better items then my dcz char and never did he touch shit

so please if u say ali is scammer then a.q....i dont say this cause i am his clan leader or friend....i say this cause its a BIG FUCKING FACT THAT HAS BEEN PROVEN

anything else please feel free to msn or pm me

have a nice day

WatchMySex

:blink:

i dont have 2 accs dipshit that guys masterkillface a warrior on orc side

bump

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast