S> great items for a great bargain !

This is a discussion on S> great items for a great bargain ! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Hey, i have decided to quit the game and am selling my account. It has a Warrior lvl 58 and ...
Page: 1

Unbred-Vermin

Thumbs down

Hey, i have decided to quit the game and am selling my account. It has a Warrior lvl 58 and a Rogue lvl 47.

The items are as followed:
    Chitin Legs +8/15 Warrior
    Chitin Helmet +7/12 Warrior
    Chitin Pauldron +7/12 Warrior
    Chitin gauntlets +7/12 Warrior

Str +12 ring
    Str +12 ring
    Str +12 Belt
    Str + 8 dual ear rings

Iron Impact +8/80 - 180 Ap
    Horn Crossbow +8/80

Many many other rares/items including glaves, elixirs lots of potions and powerup store items.

The account is great for DLW players or players who want to start fresh but cant be arsed to level all the noobie levels and start straight from almost the 60 line, or just if you like the look of the items.

I am selling the whole account and all accesories for £100 / $200 via PayPal only. Investors welcome - the Iron Impact alone is worth £100 - I WANT TO GET RID OF THIS ACCOUNT!

add me on msn if you have any questions: [email protected]

Thanks - if you are worried if i will scam you, i have bought items of players like Ziajek, Wolverine and sold things to players like Oayai and other well knowns.

you want too much

Unbred-Vermin

How do i? the Iron Impacts retail is £100 you are buying a lvl 58 account with not bad armour and lots and lots of powerupstore items for £45.

MiSS_DMeAnOr

give me the II friend, u know u want too

il miss u oh and i can't buy bcuz i have no money. otherwise i'd come and give it to you personally

Unbred-Vermin

Thanks miss D, i might just sell all the items for $200. I need the money im afraid otherwise it would be urs !

cya around