Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S> ::Hawk:: 70lvl, ColdLady 66lvl and :Hawk: 61lvl

This is a discussion on S> ::Hawk:: 70lvl, ColdLady 66lvl and :Hawk: 61lvl within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; ::Hawk:: - 70,3lvl Warrior ColdLady - 66lvl Mage :Hawk: - 61lvl Rogue (all on same account) Items: Raptor +8/80 c/o ...
Page: 1

ColdLady

Default S> ::Hawk:: 70lvl, ColdLady 66lvl and :Hawk: 61lvl

::Hawk:: - 70,3lvl Warrior
    ColdLady - 66lvl Mage
    :Hawk: - 61lvl Rogue
    (all on same account)

Items:
    Raptor +8/80 c/o 230
    Sword of ::Hawk:: +6
    Warrior Pendant +0
    2 x RoC c/o 90 and 100
    2 x PE c/o 50 each
    Glass Belt
    Iron Impact +6
    Full Set Shells +1/12 (Rebirthed)

Make me offers in PM (bank transaction, WU or MoneyGram)

u quitting too??

Badluckserb

BUMP for one the best player ON Diez ever :wub:

Guachimagaa

hawk... i will miss u crazy exper good luck in w/e u gonna do next i :wub: u

IkoRia

damn... pls reconsider... or atleast a really good explanation why you are leaving cause if it is wow, you should play it abit before you sell your char cause its pvp sux...

ColdLady

Originally posted by IkoRia
    damn... pls reconsider... or atleast a really good explanation why you are leaving cause if it is wow, you should *play it abit before you sell your char cause its pvp sux...
    Iko I remember when you got 70lvl and asked "any pk, exp or farm?" so now you have what to do, but soon you will be 80lvl will be fun for a while then same sad story. I can't exp till 80lvl. PK was fun but same things every day. And at last I cant spend a LOT of $ for premiums and knight cash. I'll miss all of you but I am just bored.

Maybe your bored but dont sell your character yet you will probly regret it after playing WOW for a few weeks.

IkoRia

Originally posted by ColdLady+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ColdLady)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-IkoRia
    damn... pls reconsider... or atleast a really good explanation why you are leaving cause if it is wow, you should *play it abit before you sell your char cause its pvp sux...
    Iko I remember when you got 70lvl and asked "any pk, exp or farm?" so now you have what to do, but soon you will be 80lvl will be fun for a while then same sad story. I can't exp till 80lvl. PK was fun but same things every day. And at last I cant spend a LOT of $ for premiums and knight cash. I'll miss all of you but I am just bored.[/b]
    Well, good enough explaination : ), I remember this phase, also remmeber I coulden't leave, so I really hope you realise the same faith and get to the right path :P

and about the KC problem, I really really hope they fix it, and with 2k party buff and party ac maybe the need for scrolls wont be a most...

Well I wish you all the best and I bet you get pro in whatever you decide to do : )

TakeThat

<!--QuoteBegin-IkoRia
    Iko I remember when you got 70lvl and asked "any pk, exp or farm?" so now you have what to do, but soon you will be 80lvl will be fun for a while then same sad story. I can't exp till 80lvl. PK was fun but same things every day. And at last I cant spend a LOT of $ for premiums and knight cash. I'll miss all of you but I am just bored.[/b]
    quote me same

ColdLady

Bump

Flonne

:wub:

Havvk

i loved to kill my #1 fan :wub:

ColdLady

Originally posted by Havvk
    *i loved to kill my #1 fan * *:wub:
    Ha, ha, don't let me back for some 1 vs. 1. Btw my rogue :Hawk: was 61lvl before more than 1 year so don't know who is whos fan.

Havvk

<!--QuoteBegin-Havvk
    *i loved to kill my #1 fan * *:wub:
    Ha, ha, don't let me back for some 1 vs. 1. Btw my rogue :Hawk: was 61lvl before more than 1 year so don't know who is whos fan.[/b]
    pls come ^_^ tonight i pm u ok? :wub:

TheFastAndTheFurious

i thinink about quiting too give me some info about wow ^_^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast