SELLING 33gb

This is a discussion on SELLING 33gb within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Well i have a buyer... so if he sends the money the Gbs are sold!...
Page: 1

Banned

Well i have a buyer... so if he sends the money the Gbs are sold!

KpDeranged

If you can wait till around christmas i'll buy them off of you

Banned

why so long?

doodles850

I am sorry but I have never seen your forum ID. Are there any trustability topics concerning you? I figure this is a dumb question... considering your a VIP with 2357 posts. I might be interested in buying some of the GBs you have for sale. I will also have the money by friday this week, if trustability is shown.

thank you

Banned

I've made many transactions and sold a lot of chars... I think if wont take a peace off me if i make a trustability topic

doodles850

not saying I dont trust you, I just have never seen you. I ment no offense. I just work hard for my money and would like to know some ppl who have done trades with you and trust you.

Banned

Damn.. my topic got closed with 3 min Not allowed to do trustability topics anymore >.<
    But you can check the comments in my profile.. badhabit bought my akara char... he vouched for me in the comment

doodles850

well that sux, why no more trustability topics? Well whats you msn, ill add you so we can talk there