Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S< Helenid +8

This is a discussion on S< Helenid +8 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; as topic says...
Page: 1

auditurbo4

as topic says

zabjaka

as topic says[/b]
    LMAO

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

y are u even here... and isn&#39;t that ur brothers? lol u dont even play u just merchant... lol wtf is the point of that... u dont xp, u dont pk, all i see u do is merchant zz

sirkill

all already gave him my offers no1 else offer plz ^^

Babiesforlunch

y are u even here... and isn&#39;t that ur brothers? lol u dont even play u just merchant... lol wtf is the point of that... u dont xp, u dont pk, all i see u do is merchant zz[/b]
    This game is boring now, merchanting, upgrading and gambling are the fun parts JD. Leave the dude alone, he can play the game however he wants. He is selling it for me because I pretty much gave him some of my coin to make money with plus the fact I don&#39;t even log on. I might just sell my Helenid 8 because I am willing to maybe wait 6 months to a year for someone to make a couple ib+9&#39;s.

So.... back on topic. I have a couple offers on the table right now. None that I&#39;m willing to take. Prices have skyrocketed and it seems like everyone has 40 gbs in the bank so. I will NOT be taking any coin. I will take ROL&#39;s WP&#39;s IN&#39;s IB&#39;s and ROC&#39;s for trade. Thats it. If you think you have something better to offer please do. None of the offers I&#39;ve gotten are close to what it&#39;s worth now.

sirkill

but u dont know how much its worth

Babiesforlunch

considering I Have offer of IN + gb&#39;s atm and IN is being sold for around 75-80 gb&#39;s I would think it&#39;s around 100gb&#39;s.

sirkill

take that offer then if thats what its worth and ill offer rouge chitin+8 set with cleaver+9 and some gbs =s

also off topic im ready for the fhking market to go back to what it was glass belt 14gbs...rols 7gbs etc...just makes it harder to trade shit

Babiesforlunch

I know I miss those days too. I dont think it will ever go back down like it used to be. ambruzzi fucked up the server when he was bugging the treasury

sirkill

i know that damn noob -.-

zabjaka

This game is boring now, merchanting, upgrading and gambling are the fun parts.[/b]
    SOOO TRUEEEEE

sirkill

chitin+8 set, cleaver+9 and 10gbs for it ? =s chitin set is worth 50+gbs easy boots merch for 999s and cleaver+9 is like 24gb now and 10gbs with that take me offer =&#39;(

Babiesforlunch

Sorry man, I have a better offer. His offer totaled over 100 gb&#39;s. but he offered me 30 gbs in coin though. Im not taking coin at all. Something is up with the market and im bein cautious atm.

disrespect

Sorry man, I have a better offer. His offer totaled over 100 gb&#39;s. but he offered me 30 gbs in coin though. Im not taking coin at all. Something is up with the market and im bein cautious atm.[/b]

:$

anoo666

:$[/b]
    Ronark Server is SUX ATM :angry:

I offer +8 IB +WSE+1 and RON+7

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast