Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S< Helenid +8

This is a discussion on S< Helenid +8 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; lol fog your funny, babies btw here. like i said i have offer of IN other items and 30 gb&#39;s ...
Page: 2

auditurbo4

lol fog your funny, babies btw here. like i said i have offer of IN other items and 30 gb&#39;s so i&#39;ll pass.

anoo666

lol fog your funny, babies btw here. like i said i have offer of IN other items and 30 gb&#39;s so i&#39;ll pass.[/b]
    baby u are greedy I knew the true price u bought this bow and I hope prices go down soon then I am no more interested in your bow good luck selling it.

sirkill

hey may be greedy but hes gonna get a LOT more then he paid for it not his fault that guy sold it to him dirt cheap and sense its the only helenid+8 in server id want the most i can get out of it, i dont blame him ^^ but i want it =(

Babiesforlunch

haha how can i be greedy when i dont play the game. Im just telling you alot of people have pmed me asking to buy it and they all have good offers. I just think its worth a bit more. Considering bitfrost has not been in the game for a long time as well as the fact that you dont even see a Helenid+7 on merchant especially with these bugs and coin dupe out. Sorry buddy it&#39;s not greed it&#39;s more of being a businessman

disrespect

haha how can i be greedy when i dont play the game. Im just telling you alot of people have pmed me asking to buy it and they all have good offers. I just think its worth a bit more. Considering bitfrost has not been in the game for a long time as well as the fact that you dont even see a Helenid+7 on merchant especially with these bugs and coin dupe out. Sorry buddy it&#39;s not greed it&#39;s more of being a businessman[/b]
    ıou verı bıssnısmen müsüm ! <3

zabjaka

ıou verı bıssnısmen müsüm ! <3[/b]
    D:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12