Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

S> Hell Breaker +6

This is a discussion on S> Hell Breaker +6 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; oo stick up for your clanny there he attacked me first u dipshit and btw u didnt give me assist ...
Page: 2

4ngel

oo stick up for your clanny there he attacked me first u dipshit and btw u didnt give me assist b/c u use ppl
    thats all u do is use ppl i never got a ty for lvling ur stupid ass mage so why should i thank you and go fuck yourself gald u got hacked if ur gonna be a dick ur just pissed cause i NTed human mad ur clan that was gonna be soo good going to shit? well to bad cya bitch

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

oo stick up for your clanny there he attacked me first u dipshit and btw u didnt give me assist b/c u use ppl
    thats all u do is use ppl i never got a ty for lvling ur stupid ass mage so why should i thank you and go fuck yourself gald u got hacked if ur gonna be a dick ur just pissed cause i NTed human mad ur clan that was gonna be soo good going to shit? well to bad cya bitch[/b]
    He attacked you first? Let's just start from the top of the post, and see who attacked who first.

topic offer coins items or usd[/b]
    Nope, nothing there...

lol why u selling your hb ? going back rogue[/b]
    He asked you a generalized question if you were switching characters...next...

no why u call some girl u met over the internet that is 13? going back 2 pedafile?

at school offer hoes[/b]
    If your half a brain actually knew how to read, you can easily tell you started the flame wars with an irrelevant statement to the topic, you attacked his personal life, on a gaming forum where you are selling your items.

Going back on the first quote, while I tried deciphering your 2nd grade English skills the best that I possibly could, get the facts straight, I did thank you for leveling my mage, I even thanked you again and apologized, if you really want the MSN conversations posted here from a few months ago, I can gladly find it again for you, I'll even burn them to a disc before I reformat my PC after this post. And don't worry, you haven't been around to see how my clan is going, or what we've gotten.

Also...please do not flatter yourself too much...you going Human would never mean a thing to "mad ur clan that was gonna be soo good going to shit?" You were the only buffer in the clan at the time, now we have many, off to go reformat, good luck selling your HB baba.

4ngel

will take mage items

4ngel

up its in merchant r1 also keep offering on forums

Mike_Miller

yo sneaks bro back off him a bit yo, hes a good guy and when someone decides to leave clan its always a big deal. but lets all just try to remain tight and cool here.

bum for hb6

IllusionS

So much anger spewing out over nothing, personal attacks always tend to jump out when immature people get angry over whats happening ingame. Happens to me all the time, or for a prime example: when i start 'KS' hob gobs, I get so many pm's calling me a loser irl, i suck, I love men, got no friends, heard it all. When in reality it's very ironic...people that have to result to personal insults are usually, in fact, themselves to have problems.

That being said I have heard that honors' boss drops aren't exactly distributed fairly, but I'm not in the clan so I cannot really make the call on that one nor do I really care.

KeeNaN

here we go noob godlike and sneaks running there mouths dont flame the topic noobs

IllusionS

Oh another thing: Nation Transferring to be on the strong nation is just lame.

Mike_Miller

you would love to have 100 to 1 odd woundnt you?

og_loc

the drops on honr have been distributed very fairly.. sneaks hasnt gotten a drop TO MY KNOWLEDGE that was a clan drop..

4ngel

i need offers on my hb not a forum bout the clan drops of honor please bump

4ngel

Also mage items for example are stuff like Rom, SS+0, Lycaon staff, elixer +7 6 5 4 3 2 1 just offer me anything

Wp- Got myself
    ROC- Got Myself
    Giga- Sneaks gave to me
    Bronze Belt- The clan voted to give to me

want to know my armor ?
    +7 FP
    +7 chitin pads
    +6 chitin gloves
    my earrings ? +6 str

As for my other weapons +6 Ext Tota and a Hanguk sword +0
    The giga is +3 thats nto going to be good until a 6 and i only use teh bb when i PK or tank talos, tk

Still wanna talk about how much good stuff i have ? or how i get every boss drop ?

4ngel

i stopped arguing with you like 2 billions hours ago just stfu and gtfo im tryi9ng to sell a hb here

BUMP

a roc ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast