Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S>Hell breaker +8, CS+6, ROF+2, ROC+3, WE+2, IB+0 AND 60 GBS

This is a discussion on S>Hell breaker +8, CS+6, ROF+2, ROC+3, WE+2, IB+0 AND 60 GBS within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; SELLING THE FOLLOWING HELL BREAKER +8 USD 350.00 SOLD CHITIN SHIELD +6 USD 480.00 ROF+2 USD $600.00 USD ROC+3 USD ...
Page: 1

poker27

SELLING THE FOLLOWING

HELL BREAKER +8 USD 350.00 SOLD

CHITIN SHIELD +6 USD 480.00

ROF+2 USD $600.00 USD

ROC+3 USD 380.00

4 X IRON BELT +0 USD $100.00 EACH

2X WE+2 USD $180.00 EACH

60 GBS 6 DOLLARS EACH

FOR USD ONLY NO ITEMS TRADE I WANT USD

PAYPAL OR WESTERN UNION

IF YOU ARE PAYING THRU PAYPAL THIS ARE THE RULES

1. I SEND A REQUEST FOR THE AMOUNT OF MONEY, WHERE I WILL WRITE VIRTUAL ITEMS KNIGHT ONLINE WORLD, NON REFUNDABLE AND NO CHARGEBACK

2. AFTER PAYMENT IS COMPLETED YOU WILL SEND ME AN EMAIL, WITH THE EMAIL REGISTERED TO YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT SAYING THAT YOU ARE SATIFIED WITH TRANSACTION NUMBER XXXXXXXXX AND YOU HAVE RECIEVED EVERYTHING ACORDING TO WHAT WE HAVE AGREED

3. THEN I WILL GIVE YOU THE GBS AND I WILL PM ASKING IF YOU HAVE RECIEVED IT AND THEN ILL TAKE A SCREEN SHOT

THIS IS NON NEGOCIABLE, THIS ARE MY RULES NOT KO4LIFE, SO IF SOMEONE ELSE ASK YOU TO DO THE SAME, DONT THINK IS A RULE OF THE FORUM, IT JUST MY RULES, IM JUST TRYING NOT TO GET SCAMMED.

glaciuxx

Up for the best warrior in Bugonline upsss.... Knightonline :P :lol:

i fuking hate u gay noob :P now ive quit ko your suddenly selling the best items :P i thought it would take more than 2 weeks for sum1 to be as leet as me lol love you :P

poker27

i fuking hate u gay noob :P now ive quit ko your suddenly selling the best items :P i thought it would take more than 2 weeks for sum1 to be as leet as me lol love you :P[/b]
    come back to the game ill give you a gift

bump

Are you Quitting or something , gift me some of these sexy's xD

poker27

Are you Quitting or something , gift me some of these sexy's xD[/b]
    if you get souls to come back, ill give another gift to you jordy

up up

come back to the game ill give you a gift[/b]
    killer u dont know how much u love u :P to bad i was orc when u were human or dcz when u were 60 +, never got a chance to have clan sex

bump

nuuuuuuuuu dont quit! pkpkpkpk

DOMINOUS

to get where you got your clothes +10 from +10 Avedon where you do not get used to this game that did not you go in the game we do not want people like you

glaciuxx

to get where you got your clothes +10 from +10 Avedon where you do not get used to this game that did not you go in the game we do not want people like you[/b]

Es bueno tenerte en el foro Rataclismo gracias por bumpear el topic

to get where you got your clothes +10 from +10 Avedon where you do not get used to this game that did not you go in the game we do not want people like you[/b]

PD i only understood the part you said we dont like ppl like you so if you want i can recommend a good english teacher for you or you can talk in spanish your heart feelings

poker27

no flaming plz, just a selling topic, you have anything againts me open a topic in general chat or something, just trying to sell a few of my items

just one to say one thing about my items and is the last thing im gonna say

I play this game for fun, all my best and closest friends play this game, so i play because they play, when they quit the game ill quit the game as well, this game more than just being a great entertainment, is also a place to chat and talk with new and old friends, I spend money in this game because is the same as spending it on a PS3, Wii or Xbox, and all that money i will never get back, this is the only game you can invest money, and when you are done you can sell it for the same price to someone else.

A year or 2 ago, everyone was scare of the almighty Killedby, Claw, ect, because we were all with +7 armor and weapon with +0 unique, when they had +8 and +3 unique, then some people had +8 armors and weapon and +2 unique, they got +9 armor and weapon, i just got tired o being behind these turks, and i just beat the turks in their own game, thats all, i know some people are gonna have problem with this, but must people dont care, not even the turks, people that had a problem with this are actually the latin comunity, which doesnt surprise me, since we never support each other, most of them gossip and talk behind peoples back and theirs always jealousy, talking about what the other guy have, and that im better than you, or you cant beat me, ect, palaviarhs had a dark vane+10 no one said anything, a latin guy buys something and we all have to talk bad about that guy, just want to say, please stop the fighting, lets support each other and be happy when one of us has something great

if you have anything to add please make a topic in the general section, TY

no flaming plz, just a selling topic, you have anything againts me open a topic in general chat or something, just trying to sell a few of my items

just one to say one thing about my items and is the last thing im gonna say

I play this game for fun, all my best and closest friends play this game, so i play because they play, when they quit the game ill quit the game as well, this game more than just being a great entertainment, is also a place to chat and talk with new and old friends, I spend money in this game because is the same as spending it on a PS3, Wii or Xbox, and all that money i will never get back, this is the only game you can invest money, and when you are done you can sell it for the same price to someone else.

A year or 2 ago, everyone was scare of the almighty Killedby, Claw, ect, because we were all with +7 armor and weapon with +0 unique, when they had +8 and +3 unique, then some people had +8 armors and weapon and +2 unique, they got +9 armor and weapon, i just got tired o being behind these turks, and i just beat the turks in their own game, thats all, i know some people are gonna have problem with this, but must people dont care, not even the turks, people that had a problem with this are actually the latin comunity, which doesnt surprise me, since we never support each other, most of them gossip and talk behind peoples back and theirs always jealousy, talking about what the other guy have, and that im better than you, or you cant beat me, ect, palaviarhs had a dark vane+10 no one said anything, a latin guy buys something and we all have to talk bad about that guy, just want to say, please stop the fighting, lets support each other and be happy when one of us has something great

if you have anything to add please make a topic in the general section, TY[/b]
    fuk me i love you :P can u be my dad lol, you almost make me wanna come back ko lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast