Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S> Human Warrior LVL 77.1 with 550k nps + Items

This is a discussion on S> Human Warrior LVL 77.1 with 550k nps + Items within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; IM SELLING MY CHAR ITS A WARRIOR LVL 77.1 WITH 550K NPS WITH 1 SET OF VALKERIE OF EXP I ...
Page: 1

rockk

IM SELLING MY CHAR ITS A WARRIOR LVL 77.1 WITH 550K NPS WITH 1 SET OF VALKERIE OF EXP I WILL GIVE THE EMAIL REGISTED IN THE ACCOUNT, SO YOU CAN CHANGE THE PASSWORD.

I HAVE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS FOR SALE

CHITIN +8/15 STRG SET

SKELENTON BELT

2 HANDED GIGA +7

RAPTOR +8

DUAL ROC +1

OPAL EARRING +1

DUAL EARRING +12STR/1HP

LUPUS PENDANT +1

FULL PLATE HELMET DD25

LIKE 15 GBS IN THE INN, MANY HP AND MANA POTS, SOME TAIL OF SHAULA AND LESATH ECT, HAVE ROGUE SHELL SET +7, A FEW WARRIOR CHITIN +7, 1 RAPTOR+7 CLEAN, 1 KEKYRI BELT, ECT

IM SELLING THE WARRIOR WITH ITEMS PLEASE OFFER ONLY FOR USD, I CAN SELL SEPARATELY AFTER THE 25TH OF THIS MONTH THATS WHEN MY BRONZE PREMIUM ENDS, NO NOOB OFFER WILL TAKE WU ONLY.

C/O is USD 700.00
    B/O is USD 950.00

20 posts and your selling this kind of shit.... who are you?

rockk

my char name is ROCKK pm whenever you want

murat12

20 posts and your selling this kind of shit.... who are you?[/b]
    dont talk shit if dont know, ROCKK is a GG i have done business with him many times

mavibere

bump for a good gun, gimme the rocs man i need them more than you

poker27

why are you selling you char man, wait till lvl 80

rockk

bump for a good gun, gimme the rocs man i need them more than you[/b]
    srry man i can sell to you very cheap, if you give me party in dark stone once in a while, dont you get tire of kicking me every 2 hours

rockk

why are you selling you char man, wait till lvl 80[/b]
    thats my plan, im just listening to offer right now, i will only sell if i get a good offer for the account and items, if you know anyone interested just pm

TAIIN

up

mavibere

srry man i can sell to you very cheap, if you give me party in dark stone once in a while, dont you get tire of kicking me every 2 hours[/b]
    if you lend them to me ill safe a spot for you, im broke after i bought the II+7 from you, you robbed me, i see people selling it for 40 bucks

rockk

if you lend them to me ill safe a spot for you, im broke after i bought the II+7 from you, you robbed me, i see people selling it for 40 bucks[/b]
    yeah right where have you seen that, i sold you a II+7 in a very fair price

rockk

current offer USD 800.00 by TAIIN

:wub: <_< :mellow: :unsure: h34r: :angry: :blink: :huh: :lol:

shane88

bump sell to taiin he gg

TAIIN

SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast