Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S> Human Warrior LVL 77.1 with 550k nps + Items

This is a discussion on S> Human Warrior LVL 77.1 with 550k nps + Items within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! ...
Page: 2

rockk

SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!! SCAMMMMERRR!!!!!![/b]
    mother fucker why are you calling me a scammer, fucking asshole, i havent sold anything to you, nothing. you mother fucker you come and write this shit for no reason explain

TAIIN

yer ok il explain the the world should i. this is how it goes.

i pm'd this guy about 3 weeks ago, thinking sweet, a lvl 77 warrior wuld be sick! anyway we talk and i giv him an offer but before i buy i wuld like to check this guy out to see if its the real deal. so i PM ingame last night and next thing i know its not for sale. the guy has alrede sold the account 2 weeks ago and im talking to the new owner. i was about to send the moeny to this prick and i wuld hav got nothing in return.

so thats my end of it and i can prove every word of it coz i hav saved every pm i hav said to this sorry excuse for a so called "[legit] ko player"

i pm'd this guy about 3 weeks ago, thinking sweet, a lvl 77 warrior wuld be sick! anyway we talk and i giv him an offer but before i buy i wuld like to check this guy out to see if its the real deal. so i PM ingame last night and next thing i know its not for sale. the guy has alrede sold the account 2 weeks ago and im talking to the new owner. i was about to send the moeny to this prick and i wuld hav got nothing in return.

so thats my end of it and i can prove every word of it coz i hav saved every pm i hav said to this sorry excuse for a so called "[legit] ko player"[/b]

so thats my end of it and i can prove every word of it coz i hav saved every pm i hav said to this sorry excuse for a so called "[legit] ko player"[/b]
    how much for it?

rockk

prove it mother fucker, i havent played in 2 weeks, and i didnt talk to you and did not sell this account to anyone, if anyone bought this account then write here, you will see that no one will come up, because i didnt sell the account to anyone, i can log in anytime you want, or either you where talking to someone else with a name like mine, or i got hacked and someone else was playing my account, im no scammer and i did not sell this account to anyone, if i sold this account 2 weeks ago then, why would i wait 2 week to scam you i could have sold he account 2 week ago to you and scam you then, i was the one who told you to wait, that im waiting for a better offer, you were insisting in buying and i keep saying im not desperate to sell ill wait for a better offer, i wanted to scam you i would have 2 weeks ago and not keep you waiting mother fucker next time you talk shit, talk with prove, you should have asked me first instead of posting this shit, fucking asshole with 1 post, fucking noob

TAIIN

prove it mother fucker, i havent played in 2 weeks, and i didnt talk to you and did not sell this account to anyone, if anyone bought this account then write here, you will see that no one will come up, because i didnt sell the account to anyone, i can log in anytime you want, or either you where talking to someone else with a name like mine, or i got hacked and someone else was playing my account, im no scammer and i did not sell this account to anyone, if i sold this account 2 weeks ago then, why would i wait 2 week to scam you i could have sold he account 2 week ago to you and scam you then, i was the one who told you to wait, that im waiting for a better offer, you were insisting in buying and i keep saying im not desperate to sell ill wait for a better offer, i wanted to scam you i would have 2 weeks ago and not keep you waiting mother fucker next time you talk shit, talk with prove, you should have asked me first instead of posting this shit, fucking asshole with 1 post, fucking noob[/b]
    yer just because iv got 1 post determines whether im a noob, i only buy on this forum. i pm ppl just like i pmed u, metalkon, D34DH34D, killer2709, willsmith, makeveli. dude i am still interested in this acc and if you can prove to me that it wasnt you last night i wuld stil buy it from you. the only reason i was pissed off was coz i was talking to some dude last night with the nickname of ROCKK spelt the same way with the same amount of letters telling me he bought the acc 2 weeks ago.

rockk

yer just because iv got 1 post determines whether im a noob, i only buy on this forum. i pm ppl just like i pmed u, metalkon, D34DH34D, killer2709, willsmith, makeveli. dude i am still interested in this acc and if you can prove to me that it wasnt you last night i wuld stil buy it from you. the only reason i was pissed off was coz i was talking to some dude last night with the nickname of ROCKK spelt the same way with the same amount of letters telling me he bought the acc 2 weeks ago.[/b]
    im not gonna sell to a mother fucking noob like you not even for a million dollars asshole

TAIIN

just prove to the world then that you havnt sold it, why havnt u come online and proved it to me that u havnt sold???

stupid dick haha

mavibere

just prove to the world then that you havnt sold it, why havnt u come online and proved it to me that u havnt sold???

stupid dick haha[/b]
    i was just talking to hector in the game, he doesnt have to prove shit to you, show your prove, everyone knows hector is the owner of rockk, stop posting shit because he doesnt want to sell to you with one post, no one knows who are stop whinning

h34r:

ive talked with ROCKK in game and i mean for all i know this could be a "hacker"....................... but he said this guy is a scammer i can guess the real ROCKK is turk cause his IP is blocked on ko4life but all im saying is this accoutn either has a hacker on it (which must be a nice guy exping it all the time o.o or this guy is a scammer so be careful...

Th3Gam3

also bartak didnt he say he's llvl 75 not lvl 77 also

yes

TAIIN

tbh with you guys, i couldnt give two shits about this anymore. all i know is i pm'd ROCKK ingame and he told the acc had been sold to him 2 weeks ago and yes he admitted that he was turkish, so how can this be the real ROCKK. anyways thats pretty much the last post im giving on this topic because this is bollocks and if u can put 2 together and see whats happening then there you go, Turks IP blocked but ROCKK is turkish? so in my mind this was a scam that was foiled.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12