Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S>IN,IB,WE,CE+1,RE,ROL and LYCAON HAMMER+7

This is a discussion on S>IN,IB,WE,CE+1,RE,ROL and LYCAON HAMMER+7 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; 120 for IB...
Page: 2

Trii

120 for IB

TOLEDO

WU or PP?

for Paypal can for 130...

for W.U can for 120 usd :P

Trii

pp

orumjack

$40 for WE , Payball

TOLEDO

$40 for WE , Payball [/b]
    no

orumjack

no[/b]
    lol actually you shouldnt say NO.If you didnt state fixed priced on your offers and taking offers you must take it as a Current Offer.Because, if my offer is really bad anotherone would offer better than mine for sure so you'll ignore my offer.Right ?

TOLEDO

Look the Topico your C/O zzzz :P

orumjack

now its okay ty here comes my free bump for you than ^_^

TOLEDO

:P

Beast&Harlot

omfg i want that lyoan hammer but i dont do shit for usd pm me if you would consider maybe item/coin or something pls

Taeho

Posting here on behalf of my friend who you are doing some "buisness" with. Seeing as your paypal page is down for the next week.
    He have people to vouch for him that he have done trades with "RunThrew" "I_Just_Owned_You" and i'm sure there is many others aswell and the whole clan community he is in.
    In all honesty though waiting for verification fine, but now since paypal is down in your country so you can't see it here below is a screenshot.
    Normally it's cash on delivery but he was fine with waiting 1-2 days for the verification and he did but suddenly the paypal is down meaning 1 extra week.
    Not accusing you of anything but to me this honestly seem rather fishy. Just give him the item he paid for and be done with it.

http://img340.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ntitledcf9.png

TOLEDO

Now look in TOPIC i waiting verifict the money why in my country cant enter in paypal now was 4 days not enter
    i waiting zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Taeho

Now look here instead mate most deals are cash on delivery and up there i put up a screenshot of his paypal account. He is one of the most honest guys i've ever met in this game so why don't you get some people to vouch for you and i'll do the same here? and we can settle the deal today. Or i can promise that there won't be any at all.
    Your choice. If you want to continue with the deal then i'll get someone to vouch for him and you give him the RE today or resend the money ASAP/I will tell him to get a refund.

TOLEDO

you cant wait i verifict the money ok....get the money back.... :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12