S> Igc

This is a discussion on S> Igc within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; as topic says im selling igc I didnt want to say Gb <~ sounds like gold bar and BFD closes ...
Page: 1

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Talking

as topic says im selling igc I didnt want to say Gb <~ sounds like gold bar and BFD closes ur topic if its gold bars
    Im COmlete gg im gonna be farming cardinals for this money, i need to pay for internet and prem hehe

1gb (100 mil) going for 10$ usd
    tonight i will have around 4-5
    tomarrow hopefully 10 and im gonna probly stop then becuz thats around 100$

I know im new to Ko4life So im willing to work any deals to make you feel secure about ur payments
    I have teamspeak//vent//xfire. if you would like to speak with me
    Also please add my msn

[email protected]

Or pm me

NOTE: BFD I comptly respect ur rulez im glad ur doing that With new rulez but Please do not close topic

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS TOPIC h34r:

up :wub:

i guess cuz im new :P i cant sell igc so ill go log eternyl i made him like a year ago so yah

EtErNyL

There you go bfd :P

lol hahaha...you shouldnt have to go above and beyond to prove your trustability like this...lol

BFD is being a fart and hasnt taken time to look at your posts to see that you do not fall so unfairly, and unjustly, as to throw aside your post with disregard and no inquiries as to ppl who&#39;d vouch for you (he didnt even check your profile -.-)...under the specification he himself wrote in his post which would result in the closing of the topic (at least, not in the degree which serves the purpose of his post in the first place)...although, you dont have a trustability topic....which ya might want to get eternyl :P

but Ive known you a while and your a good guy!

BUMP for an old friend xD....and good luck to you farming 10gbs worth....(zzz all that farming would put me to sleep...and it is hard for me to believe, almost impossible for me to believe it can be done in 2 days....shoot for a couple weeks :P) I used to think like that wanting to farm enchant scrolls all day and sell them off immediately to get the gbs they should be worth....but not always the case...and farming is BORING....zzz I have to watch movies while i do it lol

lol savage good to see you but im watchin movies and in the night i cant sleep so i farm lol just you watch 10 gb baby in 2 dayS

and also i need prem so i have to and i need to pay for internet haha ill probly keep this up with makein money for all the baba`s

EtErNyL

IM GRIMl2eaper To follow the rulez of bfd to let you all know ))

inflame666

good luck on farming man cuz is almost impossible to farn carninal im serious they have their own party farming all day. and u know ur only 14 years old dont u have school tomorrow? and are u seriously going to stay all night i cant even do that and it took me 5days to get 3 gbs so good luck on getting 10gbs in 2 days.

btw im buying two pieces of shell +8

I dont have school bro haha i got kicked out hahahah i havent decied what i want to do yet i need prem real bad but its not worth farmin that much
    Hmmm do you think you could loan me 20 dollar for name change scroll :P?

Slide-EYE

u should continue your studies coz u rly need that ... what will u do if KO will close one day???

just an advice
    upup sorry for little OT

inflame666

slider eyes is right man u need the studies to became something in the future. im trying to get that into my lil bro head as well he got to addicted on this game and his failing in school cuz of it. so man u better go find a school that accepted u and continue ur studies cuz that is really important.