Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

S>IIIusI0N & items = Sherion rb +7/Dark Vane +6 rb/ in / ib / rol +1 & +2

This is a discussion on S>IIIusI0N & items = Sherion rb +7/Dark Vane +6 rb/ in / ib / rol +1 & +2 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Wooo I will come after i sold my char :P We will spend the buyer's money together (secret) C/O = ...
Page: 2

IIIusIoN

Wooo I will come after i sold my char :P We will spend the buyer's money together (secret)
    C/O = 3800$ For everythings
    3800$ not enough for good holiday kanka <3

Banned Senior Member

120$ for a single weapon def? you must be crazy lol
    people usually sell their whole weapon set for 200$

IIIusIoN

120$ for a single weapon def? you must be crazy lol
    people usually sell their whole weapon set for 200$[/b]
    120$ for all def. armors

IIIusIoN

Sry 120$ for all set but without dd25 it is 120$ simple

Imhotep

he means like this..

Fp dd 25 = $120

Defence Set (everything Below) = $120

Fp spear 20 -
    Fp arrov 25 -
    Fp clup 20 - 120$
    Chitin axe 17 -
    Chitin sword 15

Ashitaka

WTF I never told here something bad about Turks, I really dont care if you are from Turkey or England or whereever.
    I played for a lond with old VaRaNaSi, WaSaBi, DeliDiablo and I must say that it was better than with some people from my country so dont make rasist like that. Im just saying that guy told that he is best rogue in Diez and I saw his video and he absolutly SUX thats all.
    This video isnt about skill its about your 80 lvl skill, you can be beated from every good player as I saw. I dont talk now about turks Im talking now about this guy.
    By the way noone else than turk made me stuffs like tping at golem loorin mobs when I farm or kill bosses or ksing at xp, I really dont remmember that it was another guy it was for 99% turk, so when people makes bad name in this game for your country dont blame others with this.

Imhotep

WTF I never told here something bad about Turks, I really dont care if you are from Turkey or England or whereever.
    I played for a lond with old VaRaNaSi, WaSaBi, DeliDiablo and I must say that it was better than with some people from my country so dont make rasist like that. Im just saying that guy told that he is best rogue in Diez and I saw his video and he absolutly SUX thats all.
    This video isnt about skill its about your 80 lvl skill, you can be beated from every good player as I saw. I dont talk now about turks Im talking now about this guy.
    By the way noone else than turk made me stuffs like tping at golem loorin mobs when I farm or kill bosses or ksing at xp, I really dont remmember that it was another guy it was for 99% turk, so when people makes bad name in this game for your country dont blame others with this.[/b]
    This is a selling post, why do you people keep going on about the pk video ? The whole "best rogue on dies" was just a little joke/something to be taken light heartedly... This is just a game, who really cares who is the best ? Anyway, thanks for the bump.

IIIusIoN

If you be ok i am the worst rogue in dies
    But if you have an offer, write smth. pls
    BuMp B)

Imhotep

up

IIIusIoN

up[/b]
    Up

Imhotep

Semih, come on msn

Toredo