Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

S>IRON NECKLACE +1 SOLD B> RAPTOR +9 OR HIGHER and WARRIOR SHELL +9 SET

This is a discussion on S>IRON NECKLACE +1 SOLD B> RAPTOR +9 OR HIGHER and WARRIOR SHELL +9 SET within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Selling IRON NECKLACE +1 B/O USD $350.00 SOLD Im interested in buying a RAPTOR +9 OR BETTER and WARRIOR SHELL ...
Page: 1

poker27

Selling IRON NECKLACE +1 B/O USD $350.00 SOLD

Im interested in buying a RAPTOR +9 OR BETTER and WARRIOR SHELL +9 SET for USD only

I can buy thru western union or paypal, but if its thru WU you give the item first and then I send the money, if you dont trust me, ask all the people that I have done business with, all of them the same way, every time I do business thru WU, they give me the item or character details first, and then I send the money, my last deal was with Jolo, I bought his package for almost USD $2000.00 thru WU, he had his money 1 hour after I changed all the account details. I have done business with almost everyone in this forum, so you can ask anyone.

THANKS!!

glaciuxx

up killer is nice to have you back bro

Im interested in buying a RAPTOR +9 OR BETTER and WARRIOR SHELL +9 SET for USD only

I can buy thru western union or paypal, but if its thru WU you give the item first and then I send the money, if you dont trust me, ask all the people that I have done business with, all of them the same way, every time I do business thru WU, they give me the item or character details first, and then I send the money, my last deal was with Jolo, I bought his package for almost USD $2000.00 thru WU, he had his money 1 hour after I changed all the account details. I have done business with almost everyone in this forum, so you can ask anyone.

THANKS!![/b]
    nice deal after cry for jolo trustablity

killluminati

xD u wont find this stuff here go cafegeveze

punkins3

up

bump for killernoob2709

glaciuxx

WHEN SOMEONE HAVE PROVEN TRUSTUBILITY AS KILLER HAVE DESERVE ANOTHER FREE BUMP

oO Jc Oo

nice deal after cry for jolo trustablity[/b]

+1

btw, there is no set +9 shell here or rappy+9 or higher here, as killu said go cafegeveze and they will put his rules, not urs

up for ex clan leader noob

poker27

+1
    btw, there is no set +9 shell here or rappy+9 or higher here, as killu said go cafegeveze and they will put his rules, not urs
    up for ex clan leader noob [/b]

i undestand maybee someone knows someone who is selling theirs, i wont buy in cafegeveze because i will buy with my rules, since i dont like getting scam, this are high price items and im not sending thousands of dollar and wait for the item, got scammed to many times, i have done enought deals to prove i wont scam anyone, so i have the luxury to demand my rules, either way is not like im desperate to buy one, if someone has one to sell ill buy, if not ill keep waiting.

oO Jc Oo

i undestand maybee someone knows someone who is selling theirs, i wont buy in cafegeveze because i will buy with my rules, since i dont like getting scam, this are high price items and im not sending thousands of dollar and wait for the item, got scammed to many times, i have done enought deals to prove i wont scam anyone, so i have the luxury to demand my rules, either way is not like im desperate to buy one, if someone has one to sell ill buy, if not ill keep waiting.[/b]

eternity is the perfect word ^^ and imo the others will think about the same like u about not get scamm, ppl can say u r trustable but when u make trades doesnt mean all is gonna be smooth

anyways keep searching

poker27

eternity is the perfect word ^^ and imo the others will think about the same like u about not get scamm, ppl can say u r trustable but when u make trades doesnt mean all is gonna be smooth
    anyways keep searching [/b]
    well dont worry so much, just dont do business with me, if you want to do business with me, this is the way i will do it, if they dont believe im trustable, just dont pm me, is not like im putting a gun on someone to sell me anything, i have the money, i buy from whoever i want and i put the conditions which i would buy them, you dont like them dont pm me, is not an obligation, cuz i wont do business any other way, and also my reputation is worth more than those items, since i sell about 10 times that amount of money and i have ways to prove it, if i scam someone i will never be able to sell my stuff and i dont care if i dont get the items or wait till eternity for them, cuz im not desperate, i have a hb+8 which is pretty good, i bought an exc raptor +9 (201 ap) and they game me the raptor first and then i sended the money, and then i sold it, so eventually i will get one, also if you dont have any of this items why are u talking, stay away from my post and stop talking shit, cuz no one is asking you.

Some1 sell him a Rappy +9 or rb+10 or a Glave +10 pls XD

:wub: oh exc rappy+9 reb tell me your price for dat one xD i might get my lover to buy it for me

Found a guy with Exc Raptor +9
    French dude but speak english
    how much should i say that you offer?

glaciuxx

anyways keep searching [/b]

bang bros youlll never do in your life the amount of trades sucesfully done that killer do in his time in this forum so pls dont talk if you are not invited to so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everyone igve things frist to killer and that is for a reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you sick meee maldito envidioso!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vete a la mierda

nice deal after cry for jolo trustablity[/b]

well he got his warrior info for first for some reason and he paid his money as he allways do

you know were dominican dominicans never ever scam anyone were killers killers are trustuble in this forum and in the game we make sure our clan people is honorable

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast