Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S>iron set,we+0,shell helmet and gaunts +5/15 and some +7 parts

This is a discussion on S>iron set,we+0,shell helmet and gaunts +5/15 and some +7 parts within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; IN+0 250$ IB+0 200$ 400$ usd for both Warrior earring+0 55usd 2x shell gaunts +8 ( 100$ each i will ...
Page: 1

IN+0 250$
    IB+0 200$

400$ usd for both
    Warrior earring+0 55usd

2x shell gaunts +8 ( 100$ each i will make 180$ for both)
    2x shells +7 ( 20$ each i will make 35$ for both)

If u want buy them all i can make a good price ( like 670$ ) as it is like 750$..
    I think i am not able to make prices lower..But if u have an offer send me a pm or post here!

for more infos just pm me..

Trustable 100% u can check all the trades i did and is a lot of.!!

offer me(only usd) If is a paypal offer just do not offer me...I only use WU..NOT IGC

i cant believe that no one care about these items :S.

Edminztrator

i cant believe that no one care about these items :S.[/b]
    care but IGC :P

Don't think so bro :P..I want to finish that with USD..

peintre

arw por little cassiba
    here come watch mee drink a good bottle of red wine while i watch tour-de-wannabee rasmussen

So u are going to quit akara?
    And u just joined MONSTER and didnt told me/feel u are going to quit already?

Well i am not alone on char.. That's what drive me to sell char..://..And when i join MONSTER i didnt knew my sharers desicion..I apologise.

Edminztrator

Well i am not alone on char.. That's what drive me to sell char..://..And when i join MONSTER i didnt knew my sharers desicion..I apologise.[/b]
    bah anyways any turkysh noob and ANY 80 lvl can join MONSTER(TURKYSHCLAN)

Well i am not alone on char.. That's what drive me to sell char..://..And when i join MONSTER i didnt knew my sharers desicion..I apologise.[/b]
    So ther is no change of see-ing u back online in MONSTER clan?

bah anyways any turkysh noob and ANY 80 lvl can join MONSTER(TURKYSHCLAN) [/b]
    Sorry MONSTER is not a Turkish clan....
    Only english speaking players can join MONSTER (also turks ofcaurse as long they can speak english)
    Also we dont add only lvl 80 pll, as long he/she is lvl 70+ and we need the class, then that person have a change on joining.

I will let u know for that soon :/

ThantCZ

bah anyways any turkysh noob and ANY 80 lvl can join MONSTER(TURKYSHCLAN) [/b]
    a turk said :-D

Edminztrator

a turk said :-D[/b]
    first of all im not turkish lmao , about chances of join MONSTER any''70'' bullshiet i saw ur webpage and i apply too like 1 month ago im 70 lvl and u reject me very quickly , now i saw ur page when any lvl 80 Apply00 ALWAYS ANY ROOM FREE FOR 80 LVL 00 :lol:
    but if 70 - 75want to join '' WE ARE FULL ATM '' dude do u know about skills and items ? any lvl 70 can fck lvl 80 in vs

Well lvl 70 vs lvl 80 with same items skills wont help u.Now if he is with fp oki..But stop spamming my post without reason oki ? i post here to sell some items not to check if MONSTER is a turk clan or no..

Thanks!

Uzu

first of all im not turkish lmao , about chances of join MONSTER any''70'' bullshiet i saw ur webpage and i apply too like 1 month ago im 70 lvl and u reject me very quickly , now i saw ur page when any lvl 80 Apply00 ALWAYS ANY ROOM FREE FOR 80 LVL 00 :lol:
    but if 70 - 75want to join '' WE ARE FULL ATM '' dude do u know about skills and items ? any lvl 70 can fck lvl 80 in vs [/b]
    oh here we go... got rejected and flamed...

sry for writing offtopic in ur topic but ppl are like `COOL long capes top 5 clanss wowww i apply` , they get rejected and start like this `fuk turkish clan noob clan etc`

kids O.o if u get rejected RESPECT the decision of the clan leader and assistants and don`t get mad about it -.-

Im guessing Meph1sto is 1 of the people that got rejected at 70+ bcos he is 1 of the classes we didnt need atm.
    We have been demanding that warriors are of a high level and really well equiped for some time now due to the fact that 50% of our clan are warriors atm. :P

On topic: MrCassiba i think the main problem people are not buying is that your getting outbid by others on this forum when it comes to price.
    MONSTER consists mainly of babashoppers so we do talk alot about prices ingame and your kinda borderline expencive atm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast