Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

s> jewlry + more

This is a discussion on s> jewlry + more within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; haha me ? were u on drugs when u did that ? ... ur priceless kid maybe ur priest died ...
Page: 5

haha me ?

were u on drugs when u did that ? ... ur priceless kid
    maybe ur priest died for healing near a dm i was doing ? or someone elses ? bc i dont care if u believe me or not... im not a lurer

i think u got mad, bc since i saw my priest couldnt duff dm then i start (crouded d1 dm days) i started atackin while he was duffin (this is when u lured dm for u ...) so i outdmg ur ks and u start talkin bs

glad u quit this game, 1 less ass to deal with... too bad im not gona be on diez to enjoy it

ps: i laughed at mage tanking, bc u where ksing my dm and u thought u could actually win the box with ur crappy spells

little_painter

i never ksed.. 1st i never ks at all 2nd im a mage and i perfectly well know you can out dmg mee.. stop spreading lies , wont work crawl back in that black pit of shit you came from ^^

my priest was on top of hill healing mee i was at bottom in middle tanking

you and our freidn was right of mee with your priest.. then you ran dragging dm on my priest.. i ran away from my dm when i saw saba die and manageg too chil lthe dm and tp saba back and finish my dm some 200 yards away <_<

Morghana

who are the prick that highjacks other topics and flame them?

make a topic to flame paint if u feel like, but dont do it in his merchtopic.

Paint was devoted and mages suck in this game, babashop is the only way we mages can get stuff by themselves.

100% Legýt items here and a very generous person, I had 1 of those elexirs when I was human. They work

Jeg kommer til esbjerg og siger hej en dag, kunne ikke forstå hvor du var henne

Originally posted by little_painter
    i never ksed.. 1st i never ks at all 2nd im a mage and i perfectly well know you can out dmg mee.. stop spreading lies , wont work crawl back in that black pit of shit you came from *^^

my *priest was on top of hill healing mee i was at bottom in middle tanking

you and our freidn was right of mee with your priest.. then you ran dragging dm on my priest.. i ran away from my dm when i saw saba die and manageg too chil lthe dm and tp saba back and finish my dm some 200 yards away *<_<
    why would i drag a dm to ur priest for nothing ? why ? bc ur storie is uber bullshit
    u started atackin dm while my priest was duffing and u couldnt outdmg me so u got pissed and started luring dm to my priest and luring dm out of spot

little_painter

i NEVER waste my time on telling lies, never.. my story issent a farytale.. its the truth <_<

little_painter

morg holla der jeg er fra esbjerg, kommer på pentagon internetcafe hivs du er der så spør efter painter, de har mit nummer anyhoo ^^ hygge

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345