S> level 72 human warrior for $$

This is a discussion on S> level 72 human warrior for $$ within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; The account comes with: Chiten set +8 Glave +8 Skele belt Priest pend+1 Warrior pend Shio of tears +1 Some ...
Page: 1

Sweeeeep

Default S> level 72 human warrior for $$

The account comes with:

Chiten set +8
    Glave +8
    Skele belt
    Priest pend+1
    Warrior pend
    Shio of tears +1
    Some cash and other craps in the bank.

Only accepting WU can be done via ebay if u wish B/O is $700
    which is fairly cheap. Ty

runordie

This account has been hacked scammed and rescammed no one buy it make this guy feel like shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweeeeep

Originally posted by runordie
    This account has been hacked scammed and rescammed no one buy it make this guy feel like shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Only the ID Like i said theres a new SQ and Answer so put that in ur pipe and smoke it i didnt scam it back i got it back the legal way so sorry to upset you.

Sweeeeep

In fact the first person to offer me $550 its theres check ebay this is the cheapest one you will find.

runordie

Well, i sold an account and then i guess i "legally" took it back because i new the id and secret question, and a paypal addres used...thats prolly the same thing you did, but you took it back while the account was in use i didnt...and im not selling the account i took for usd, cause im not gay like that

Sweeeeep

well i sold it and some one else sold it so did another person ..... i was just the smart owner who got info changed In fact id do the old guy a deal $200 and its his or any other buyer $550 thats the best i can offer it also has other items i got on there so he will be gaining everything back :P