S> level 75 Human Mage 800k nps +

This is a discussion on S> level 75 Human Mage 800k nps + within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Hey there, I have a lvl 75 human mage and a lvl 54 warrior (for dcz :P), currently in the ...
Page: 1

Imhotep

Hey there,

I have a lvl 75 human mage and a lvl 54 warrior (for dcz :P), currently in the clan OutKasteD and is named Zacharieli, it has 800k nps, and 2 sets of valk armour, 1 set = AC 1 set = EXP. The mage curretly has +8/15 HP paper armour (4 peices +8, 1 +7/12 hp) 2x +8 Wizard staff, and a few +9 hp jewls. The mage has all the scrolls for spells etc and has the lvl 75 skill unlocked. The mage is at 20.95 % and is secure. I am the only one to know the id/pass/secret answer. Also the mage still has 2 sets of Ascent Scrolls (20% increased exp) The mage comes with 4 pieces of +7/12 HP Crystal and 1 piece +8/15 HP Crystal, and there in ~200mil in the inn.

The account has 31 days of premium as of today, and also a lvl 61 (~25%) mastered orc rogue with AC and Exp valk sets on the Ronark server.

The account has some buff scrolls on both the dies and ronark server. Also many random items you may need in the inn such as pots etc.

Please let me know if you are interested. (Paypal only I would say)

Kind Rgs

Daniel

Imhotep

C/O = $300

Obi_dopy

bump for dan :wub:

okazi

upupup

Derden

its mine XD

Imhotep

SOLD