Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S> Level 79 Priest +6 Personal Shield Loaded NOW WITH BUYOUT

This is a discussion on S> Level 79 Priest +6 Personal Shield Loaded NOW WITH BUYOUT within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; dont quit ill get some % and some nps for u...
Page: 2

dont quit

ill get some % and some nps for u

3thos

nice fucking character.

i wanna see a ss of stats. h34r:

omg i really wanna screen of stats plz bro ! +151 str +58hp cmon :P

poker27

im stil intererted in the account pm me if you wanna sell

SubliminalAssumptions

Ron, your a champion. This guy is 100% trustable, he is a bad ass dude, always helped me. And when shit got bad, he believed me that i got hacked with some of his items. hope to still stay in touch through msn. lots of Dark Crusade love,
    Mack
    Crazy_JuggaHoe

Beast&Harlot

Up for ron, I remember this guy, he is 500% trustable he was one of the nicest guys i have ever met lots of respect and props for this guy :wub: free bump

lldemonll

Let me play it

HisHoliness

Let me be the first in line to buy the HB +8 please if you start to part-out the account.

szaki

up

check your pm

hey, dont sell anything until we get our 1v1 .. pls

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

I hope you're ignoring all these requests to let other people on the account when you're trying to sell it. Could end up shooting yourself in the foot when a potential buyer asks how many people know the account details.

Miss_Cleric

I hope you're ignoring all these requests to let other people on the account when you're trying to sell it. Could end up shooting yourself in the foot when a potential buyer asks how many people know the account details.[/b]

rofl, you dont give out the sq or email xD
    you just let them have the account name/pw and they can log it then once their done
    /change_pw and they no longer know the info lol

Auria

I hope you're ignoring all these requests to let other people on the account when you're trying to sell it. Could end up shooting yourself in the foot when a potential buyer asks how many people know the account details.[/b]
    Yes, I have had lots of such requests. LOL. I have not let anyone use the account, though. I'm the only person who knows the full account details. The only other person with any info is Aba, my best friend in this game and a great friend in RL, who knows the username and password because I used to let him play the account.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12