S> Level 79 Priest +6 Personal Shield Loaded REDUCED BUYOUT

This is a discussion on S> Level 79 Priest +6 Personal Shield Loaded REDUCED BUYOUT within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I can't edit the [topic=190396] original post [/topic] anymore, so go there and have a look if you want the ...
Page: 1

Auria

I can't edit the [topic=190396]original post[/topic] anymore, so go there and have a look if you want the details of the account.

I have had three serious offers at or slightly over $2k, but because the dollar amount is so high, in all three cases we were unable to work out the details of the transaction. So, I am lowering the buyout to sweeten the pot, and because I'm really ready to just be done with it. The account is truly fantastic, but I've moved on to other things in my life now. I don't really care about the money, but neither am I willing to just give it all away.

Bottom line: Buyout is now $1500 USD, WU only, you deliver the money, I deliver the account, period. The items alone are worth more than this, but like I said, I'm ready to be done with it.

I can't edit the [topic=190396]original post[/topic] anymore, so go there and have a look if you want the details of the account.

I have had three serious offers at or slightly over $2k, but because the dollar amount is so high, in all three cases we were unable to work out the details of the transaction. So, I am lowering the buyout to sweeten the pot, and because I'm really ready to just be done with it. The account is truly fantastic, but I've moved on to other things in my life now. I don't really care about the money, but neither am I willing to just give it all away.

Bottom line: Buyout is now $1500 USD, WU only, you deliver the money, I deliver the account, period. The items alone are worth more than this, but like I said, I'm ready to be done with it.[/b]

Oh my GOD you been sellling this for like FOREVER!!!

its a good thing you brought prices down because since you first posted your items, prices have dropped CONSIDERABLY!....you should have sold your items individually at that time,....would have made at least 2 grand profit...

ffs, market price for Iron Belt is as low as 925m i saw in merch just the other day!... crazy huh?

good luck selling this though, hope you can get what you can while you can

Auria

SOLD! Someone close this post and the original please?

lldemonll

to whom might i ask??

I WANT A 1V1!!!