Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

S > Lv80 Rogue / Rol +3 / Roc +3 / EME +3 / RE +3 / RE +2 / DOL +7

This is a discussion on S > Lv80 Rogue / Rol +3 / Roc +3 / EME +3 / RE +3 / RE +2 / DOL +7 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; he seems to be a nice guy but...it's strange how a nice guy do all this shit :mellow: ...very strange......
Page: 2

kente_rogue

he seems to be a nice guy but...it's strange how a nice guy do all this shit :mellow: ...very strange...

fatale

This guy got kicked out of his clan (KB) because he tried to scamm his clannies. He earned their trust but used it for his advantage.
    Some of these items are already sold several times but never been delivered to the buyer(s).
    You can go ask any of his ex clannies if he is trustable or not. No one will say he is, they will all tell you to stay away from him because he is a scammer.

Sorry to hear that so many people sent him money.. <_<

zuahahahahahah DupedBy? SCAMMEDBY?! ZUAHAHAHAHA ;P i feels sry for u lucky duck and obs : ( ur both friends sad to hear u got duped by a scammer ANOTHER 1 BITES THE DUST

i told u when he made his first post he cant be trusted -_-

hes trusted gg, I can vouch for him. This guy is a good guy and I hope you sell your stuff bro. If i had 800 dollars to throw away I would buy those ROC&#39;s lol[/b]
    my question is...when some dumb ass says he can vouch for someone...and the fucker scams people...i think that this fucker should be held just as accountable as the fucker that scammed....

BoShkE

my question is...when some dumb ass says he can vouch for someone...and the fucker scams people...i think that this fucker should be held just as accountable as the fucker that scammed....[/b]
    lol ppl them selfs are accountable, not that guy. Or even BFD as specifiedmod, cause in mine post in general section forum mods said its up to spec. mod to decide "how" legit a person is. But come on ppl are you so fuking retarted, only 1 person vouche for him and you all come running to buy his items cause they are so cheap. You never tought its possible he made 2nd list just for to scam ppl.When he made 2nd selling list with IN+3 it was all obvious, i even made topic on general section, i knew this will happend. Now just hope for God you see your items...WHy take a risk in money if there is a risk. I had a little talk with him on msn and I immidiatly got a feeling he was trying to get rid of the last items very fast. He offered me really cheap and came on to me really fast.
    I know you all saw dollar signs in your head :lol: Ps if you did a bit research on cafegeveze you would come up with right answer.
    This all could have been prevented, just by locking each his topic, or even better banning him for few days, he wouldnt even bother later then...But nooo his topic was kept and he was asked just to remove IN +3 from his list Nobody cares anymore what happens on market section, and you ppl who keep buying stuff from suspicous persons arent also helping...

my question is...when some dumb ass says he can vouch for someone...and the fucker scams people...i think that this fucker should be held just as accountable as the fucker that scammed....[/b]
    +1

lol ppl them selfs are accountable, not that guy. Or even BFD as specifiedmod, cause in mine post in general section forum mods said its up to spec. mod to decide "how" legit a person is. But come on ppl are you so fuking retarted, only 1 person vouche for him and you all come running to buy his items cause they are so cheap. You never tought its possible he made 2nd list just for to scam ppl.When he made 2nd selling list with IN+3 it was all obvious, i even made topic on general section, i knew this will happend. Now just hope for God you see your items...WHy take a risk in money if there is a risk. I had a little talk with him on msn and I immidiatly got a feeling he was trying to get rid of the last items very fast. He offered me really cheap and came on to me really fast.
    I know you all saw dollar signs in your head :lol: Ps if you did a bit research on cafegeveze you would come up with right answer.
    This all could have been prevented, just by locking each his topic, or even better banning him for few days, he wouldnt even bother later then...But nooo his topic was kept and he was asked just to remove IN +3 from his list Nobody cares anymore what happens on market section, and you ppl who keep buying stuff from suspicous persons arent also helping...[/b]
    now, if you had done YOUR research...you would know that I did lock ALL of his topics and I did ban him for a few days. So I guess he&#39;s just more determined than your average person. As for your claim of nobody cares what happens on market section, it&#39;s bs. I had done some research and a few people had told me they bought items/chars from him and the deal went smoothly and happened in a timely matter. You can&#39;t know someones intentions everytime.

BoShkE

now, if you had done YOUR research...you would know that I did lock ALL of his topics and I did ban him for a few days. So I guess he&#39;s just more determined than your average person. As for your claim of nobody cares what happens on market section, it&#39;s bs. I had done some research and a few people had told me they bought items/chars from him and the deal went smoothly and happened in a timely matter. You can&#39;t know someones intentions everytime.[/b]
    he was not banned i talked to him on msn, you just locked his topic and few minutes later he made another topic again. Then i tought ok now is ban coming up, but no.. nothing happend he just removed IN+3 and you let it be.I mean come on everything on this person was strange. He is now fuking lauging his ass off, its just sad to see.But in this case buyers them selfs are guilty, you just helped him along...

This all could have been prevented, just by locking each his topic, or even better banning him for few days, he wouldnt even bother later then...But nooo his topic was kept and he was asked just to remove IN +3 from his list Nobody cares anymore what happens on market section, and you ppl who keep buying stuff from suspicous persons arent also helping...[/b]
    ...kinda funny boshke that you couldnt be any more wrong...everything you suggested that should have happen did happen....... everything

...and it&#39;s no where near BFD&#39;s fault...

Yes, I just helped him along <_< . I did ban him. Actually I muted his account for 3 days, then he made a new account and I banned that one for 234675137 days or w/e I typed. Just FYI, I don&#39;t have the ability to IP ban anyone, therefore I can&#39;t stop someone from making new account after new account after new account after new account (do I need to keep going?). And I&#39;m sorry that I can&#39;t watch this page 24/7 and ban new accounts the second they are created. If you are on, (like was said in the post you made in general section) and see someone posting that you have suspicions about, send me or one of the global moderators/admins a pm about it.

BoShkE

Yes, I just helped him along <_< . I did ban him. Actually I muted his account for 3 days, then he made a new account and I banned that one for 234675137 days or w/e I typed. Just FYI, I don&#39;t have the ability to IP ban anyone, therefore I can&#39;t stop someone from making new account after new account after new account after new account (do I need to keep going?). And I&#39;m sorry that I can&#39;t watch this page 24/7 and ban new accounts the second they are created. If you are on, (like was said in the post you made in general section) and see someone posting that you have suspicions about, send me or one of the global moderators/admins a pm about it.[/b]
    If thats true what you are telling me that he kept coming back. Then you should have said to a admin to ip ban him. And he would do that if have you explained the situation. I meen come onnnnnnn why why you fuking gonna buy from this guy, i jsut dont get you ppl

piolin

i dont know who have responsability, but i think if some one know if him arent trstable why dont make one coment of this post, and we see for dont send the money, this time not only me 4 guys more lose money

i see all day mi msn and him offline, i call him but dont answer in the cell phone fuk

I accept the loss but please have caution with this fuker guy

BoShkE

Im just sad to see that an asshole like this guy can take all of your money that easly...

dragunmaster

first off i vouched for him because HE DID SELL ME SOMETHING LEGITLEY

I payed him 250 dollars VIA WU for his warrior lvl 75 and he was in great communication and did everything nice.

I can&#39;t be held for shit, I payed him, he got money and gave me stuff. Dont blame me for anything beacuse I got my stuff.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast