S> Lvl 61 Orc Rogue Mastered. (Equipped)

This is a discussion on S> Lvl 61 Orc Rogue Mastered. (Equipped) within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Selling Lvl 61 Orc Rogue Mastered. He has ~8k NP, 15 some odd days of Silver Premium left. Gear is ...
Page: 1

Supr3m3

Selling Lvl 61 Orc Rogue Mastered. He has ~8k NP, 15 some odd days of Silver Premium left.

Gear is as follows:

Full Set FP +7/dex
    Iron XBow +7/70 Rebirth
    Full Quest Accessories / Dex +9 Pendant
    Valk Body Armor +HP no Helmet
    Tons of random stuff in the Inn like Quest items, pots, +6 and +7 accessories ect.
    ~15Mil Coins in Inn

The account comes with the Secret question and answer and also the last 4 digits of the CC used to buy it's premium so the PW can be changed. I'm getting sick and tired of K2's shit and i'm done for good. Playing WoW again with some real life friends and my KO account is just collection dust. If you would like to offer me send me a PM with your offers or get at me on MSN @ [email protected]. Don't send me offers for other crappy KO shit I need cash and only cash. Taking payment through paypal.

P.S. To all my clannies in Honor, Sorry to those who didnt even know I was quitting but I can't log in to tell ya but ya know what can you expect from a shit company like K2 lmao. Blizzard > K2 period.

Supr3m3

Bump

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Bump

ISeeYouPee

bump xD

melli

unbump?

Supr3m3

Rebump? B)

Supr3m3

Bump