Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

S>Lvl 66 70% rogue assasin

This is a discussion on S>Lvl 66 70% rogue assasin within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; LOL did you buy the char??...
Page: 2

Boyce

LOL did you buy the char??

StarDollar

haha niggg banned 4 999 days fagggggg

razzy

lol someone buy his char....

:lol:

JRoss

haha niggg banned 4 999 days fagggggg[/b]
    yes i got banned for the SS i guess and stardollar stf^ u noob im suprised u can even play with the fuked up hand of urs

StarDollar

fucked up hand? what LOL?? english,,

JRoss

fucked up hand? what LOL?? english,,[/b]
    yea can u even type?

StarDollar

err yeah.... no mistakes there, you must have a fucked up eye? yes?

JRoss

naw but u do have a fuked up hand though show every1 the pic of it no wonder u suk at the game i kinda feel sorry for you a little bit

StarDollar

do you? nice to know you feel sorry for me, i feel sorry for your BECAUSE YOU NIGGA ASS IS FUCKING BANNED PRICK

JRoss

do you? nice to know you feel sorry for me, i feel sorry for your BECAUSE YOU NIGGA ASS IS FUCKING BANNED PRICK[/b]
    LOL well lets compare the 2....Banned KO account......................FUKED UP HAND!!! lol umm not a hard choice there

StarDollar

fuked up hand wtf r u on crack? wtf are u on about u really want me to take ss of my hands wtf lmfao, id rather have a ss with white hands then black fuckers now stfu

JRoss

fuked up hand wtf r u on crack? wtf are u on about u really want me to take ss of my hands wtf lmfao, id rather have a ss with white hands then black fuckers now stfu[/b]
    there is no need to take pictures of your hands everyone knos that its fuked and looks like the one off of scary movie...."THIS MY STRONG HAND" lol?

StarDollar

why u saying i have a fuked up hand? cant u see im typeing without mistakes? u must bin fooked in the head but saying that jross, i would be fucked in the head if i was black

JRoss

why u saying i have a fuked up hand? cant u see im typeing without mistakes? u must bin fooked in the head but saying that jross, i would be fucked in the head if i was black[/b]
    star i dnt kno y u lying u KNO that ur hand is fuked EVERY1 already saw the pic and u can say all u want about me being black i really could care less because i heard it all lol and to tell u the truth...It doesnt effect me only thing that gives me nitemares is ur fuked hand u need to stop spending so much money in KO and get the shit fixed lol

StarDollar

wtf what pic? show me, ur crazy dude, u need ur head tested, i don have no fuked up hand

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast