Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S> Lvl 67.59% Rogue Orc (Naked)

This is a discussion on S> Lvl 67.59% Rogue Orc (Naked) within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; is this the same rogue that macroed me down alot in cz awhile back? Maybe u should give me an ...
Page: 2

Zindalzic

is this the same rogue that macroed me down alot in cz awhile back?
    Maybe u should give me an item considering alot of that np is mine :/
    more proof customer support sux ass, i reported u both after being hit continuously with 5 arrows while u and key911 were chasing me.

GAY!!![/b]
    So what if they did macro becuase old KO 99% of it Koxped so ur an idiot if u didnt because the game would be so unfair for xp and pk! and i bet every 1 has tryed it and made a second account for money making lol so all u haters stfu and get along with ur lives oh and about the item HAHA u crack me up ur the idiot why would they give u a item so u want all the turks and english players that koxped u to give u items? u would be insanly rich! so yea haha sorry for off topic and the bump if u alrdy sold the rogue! h34r:

gotbluntzz

never macroed cz actually the only one that did was Ks_maddskillz so get ur shit straight budd i koxped for exp on my rogue ill addmit that cuz at the time 99% of cypher did and like that shit matters it was like what a year ago move on and let it go hahah and key never did cz macroe I KNOW that for a fact cuz i was always onlione with key trust me he didnt ks_maddskilllz did and if ur still human me Jinkumara zDABz will be looking for ur nps zuahahahha

key definetly did tho xD

3 arrows and the rest was sin

then swiched to shwoer

and ryan thx for lvling my mage ^_^

gotbluntzz

i never said key didnt macroe i said he never cz macroed key was one of the bst Koxpers for exp i knew Lol <3 u keey

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12