S> Lvl 68 Orc Rogue/70 rogue Human and 74 Priest Orc & Items! USD

This is a discussion on S> Lvl 68 Orc Rogue/70 rogue Human and 74 Priest Orc & Items! USD within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; level 68 Orc rogue with 260k Nps comes naked! if interested in this one please pm! < 50$ level 70 ...
Page: 1

whassup

level 68 Orc rogue with 260k Nps comes naked! if interested in this one please pm! < 50$
    level 70 Human Rogue,No quest item, 360k nps + and character is naked < 100$+
    Level 74 Orc Priest, No quest item, 626k Nps character comes with following items: < 250$+
    Priest Full plate set +8/15
    Priest fp DD helm +6/25

Looking for USD via paypal only, once payment is Recieved then info will be given please pm me your offers thanks!

Step asid noob i got this Senior Member diablos13us's Avatar

level 68 Orc rogue with 260k Nps comes naked! if interested in this one please pm! < 50$
    level 70 Human Rogue,No quest item, 360k nps + and character is naked < 100$+
    Level 74 Orc Priest, No quest item, 626k Nps character comes with following items: < 250$+
    Priest Full plate set +8/15
    Priest fp DD helm +6/25

Looking for USD via paypal only, once payment is Recieved then info will be given please pm me your offers thanks![/b]
    I bought this naked rogue for 50usd its name is Dark_sith i put my dagger which i also bought from some1 else in here sherion+7 and shard +8 onto this 50 dollar rogue i log in the next day the character is robbed phucker

whassup

bro i told you i only had access to the account before you baught it i told you it had myKOL bug so you couldnt change the info, i havnt played ko since for like 5 - 6 months, and you said the items were sealed, only me and you had access to the 3 SQ answers, during the time you got hacked which im guessing was lastnight as you pm&#39;ed me thismorning, i was at a club drinking with friends and didnt get home till around 5 in the morning and was too drunk to even use my computer.

sorry but the fact is i dont belive you sealed these items and you had a "friend" play the account with unsealed items and got hacked that way

bro i told you i only had access to the account before you baught it i told you it had myKOL bug so you couldnt change the info, i havnt played ko since for like 5 - 6 months, and you said the items were sealed, only me and you had access to the 3 SQ answers, during the time you got hacked which im guessing was lastnight as you pm&#39;ed me thismorning, i was at a club drinking with friends and didnt get home till around 5 in the morning and was too drunk to even use my computer.

sorry but the fact is i dont belive you sealed these items and you had a "friend" play the account with unsealed items and got hacked that way[/b]
    fact is your still selling the account after i bought it

whassup

fact is i am not selling the account its sold to you, ask my friend i dont update my posts, oh and why lie and say the account had gold premium and the items were sealed? when i have just check the account it has no premium at all, so as my theory says, you let a friend play on the account with unsealed items and hes taken them dont blame me for your mistakes please

fact is i am not selling the account its sold to you, ask my friend i dont update my posts, oh and why lie and say the account had gold premium and the items were sealed? when i have just check the account it has no premium at all, so as my theory says, you let a friend play on the account with unsealed items and hes taken them dont blame me for your mistakes please[/b]
    where do u get the idea i let a friend play on it i had the account less than 12 hours and items misteriously gone like u said only u and i know the password

whassup

im not going to keep talking to you about it, i asked you if the items were sealed and you said yes, and said you had gold prem, i asked you how the person who stole them knew the SQ but the fact is you lied and you didnt seal the items nor did you have gold premium