This time I'm certain of quitting, I'll be doing this via Western Union cuz I don't need scamming. I've been scammed more than enough in the game to learn how it goes. No trades seeying I'm quitting this game and don't need crappy items. If there is a trade I'd do, it's for uniques or very worth-full items (USD/Euro's).

Lvl 69|89.88% Priest
Battlepriest: AiKoN
NP's: 275,747
Quests done: almost all, still have a few to do.
C/O: $400

Lvl 55 Warrior
Name: 41K1
NP's: 400 (doesn't matter)
Quests done: none yet.

Christmas Cross is on this char
(both chars are on 1 account ofc)

SQ, Date of Birth, etc I have it all.

Never been hacked, only been scammed by some ppl (Poweroutage being one of them, pw has been changed though).

I have many ppl to vouch for me if you'd think you'd get scammed (:wagyar: being one of them).

Weaponry:

- Durandal +6 reverse - 164 ap
- Totamic Club +3 reverse - 159 ap => Totamic Club +1 reverse - 155 ap (boomed the other 1 to +4)
- Large Breaker +7/10 mp absorbed (great for xping at trolls/apos) => gets sold with the char

Jewelry:
(All +0, except for the Belt of Str)

- Platinum Earring (C/O $40)
- Warrior Earring (B/O $70)
- Warrior Pendant (B/O $65)
- Belt of Strength +1 (2 defence/12 strength/75 health) (B/O $55)
- 2x Diamond Rings (Sold)

Clothing:
|Leveling:

- Gob pauldron/pads
- +4/12 LR cap
- Set of +8/15 str
- And for undying (the char has 110 in hp as well) a set of +8/15 hp, a +8/15 hp plate shield and a +6/9 hp long spear

|PK-ing:

- +6/25 dd cap (B/O $225)
- +5/20 speardef boots/gaunts
- +6/25 axedef boots (sold)
- +6/25 arrow pauldron
- +6/15 club def pauldron/pads

Shields:

- +8/15 hp plate shield (as mentioned before, it's for undying)
- +5/40 dagger defence round kite shield (134 defence) (C/O $30)
- +6/48 spear defence round kiteshield
- +6/48 arrow defence round kiteshield
- +4/32 axe/club/sword round kiteshield
- +3/24 dagger defence kiteshield (good for int priests)

Scrolls:

- 1 stack of attack scrolls
- 2 stacks of 1500 hp scrolls
- 1 stack of 2k hp scrolls
- 1 stack of ac scrolls
- 2 stacks of speedpots

Also a lotta stuff in the inn, but it's mostly Quest items and junk.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________
Aight, that's it, give me offers, and we'll work something out. I'd prefer to sell it as it is right now, but seperate stuff can be negotiated.

Also, do not flame me in this topic, and stay on the topic. I will be updating with c/o's, and buy-outs later, as soon as I've figured out what the highest prices are I can get for them.

For those interested, yes, I am selling these items at cheap USD prices. Add me as [email protected] if you would like to negotiate with instant msg-ing.

PS: Again, I can't say this enough, no in-game cash.