Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S> lvl 70 Karus Rogue

This is a discussion on S> lvl 70 Karus Rogue within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; pump 11 days left on bronze prem, so 6 days until I can buy gold and sell the acc naked ...
Page: 2

pump

11 days left on bronze prem, so 6 days until I can buy gold and sell the acc naked ^^

Papps

omgz i almost shit out some organ or lining of my ass or something :unsure: scared the "shit" outta me :S

It had been a long day and Daphne was tired. Her dozy yawning gave Mike an idea. As she lay in sexy repose on the garden lilo, Mike straddled and repeatedly teabagged into her open willing cakehole. Her lips, full and moistened with lip balm, gave a lovely seal as the bagger and baggee met in a glorious carnal union. Mbpuh mbpuh his slimy nutsack went as he bagged in and out. They were tea bagging.

vonmens

It had been a long day and Daphne was tired. Her dozy yawning gave Mike an idea. As she lay in sexy repose on the garden lilo, Mike straddled and repeatedly teabagged into her open willing cakehole. Her lips, full and moistened with lip balm, gave a lovely seal as the bagger and baggee met in a glorious carnal union. Mbpuh mbpuh his slimy nutsack went as he bagged in and out. They were tea bagging.[/b]
    +1 they were tea bagging!

tommyleonghk

how much would u sell it for

naked + personal dagger?

anyone wanna vouch for Sman as a GG trader?

vonmens

Indeed...... Tea Bagging! h34r:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12