S > LvL 70 R0gUe OrC ( NAKED )

This is a discussion on S > LvL 70 R0gUe OrC ( NAKED ) within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Well i decided to sell my rogue , reason im selling it bc it got crappy Turkish name and i ...
Page: 1

ThanxRU

Wink

Well i decided to sell my rogue , reason im selling it bc it got crappy Turkish name and i cant name change it
    <sub>
    LvL : 70
    Np : 1k ( 130.000 donated ) you can leave clan if u want , you can get 30% of the np h34r:
    Items : naked nothing on it , just quest earring nothing else its empty

</sub>
    I want a ROL +0 for it OR 10gbs in game cash well its kind of cheap and im selling it if u want it bump the topic

Am I Trustable?

i hate you sie bb

BUMP

ThanxRU

oh well u r the one who couldn&#39;t buy this rogue too bad

oh well u r the one who couldn&#39;t buy this rogue too bad[/b]
    yea because i havent money now =/////

ThanxRU

well this topic is up for long time give me 999m and char is urs

phillyfreak

this account was koxped by a german guy who bought prem on it lots of times. he has all the credit card stuff, so account is basically his in k2s eyes. if thats worth losing an rol for it then oke buy it but sean i cant believe you would do this to us oh well you are useless we dont need you :P boooooooooooring

ThanxRU

this account was koxped by a german guy who bought prem on it lots of times. he has all the credit card stuff, so account is basically his in k2s eyes. if thats worth losing an rol for it then oke buy it but sean i cant believe you would do this to us oh well you are useless we dont need you :P boooooooooooring[/b]
    wow i got nothing to say .... did i used u guys? tell me something what did u guys do for me when i was in batman?

phillyfreak

this account was koxped by a german guy who bought prem on it lots of times. he has all the credit card stuff, so account is basically his in k2s eyes. if thats worth losing an rol for it then oke buy it but sean i cant believe you would do this to us oh well you are useless we dont need you :P boooooooooooring[/b]
    forgot to mention he went to china with a net and captured a bunch of kids there and brought them back to usa, where he forced them to lvl his char until they died, after which he ate them...
    as you can see this is all a JOKE trust him hes GG :wub:

ThanxRU

forgot to mention he went to china with a net and captured a bunch of kids there and brought them back to usa, where he forced them to lvl his char until they died, after which he ate them...
    as you can see this is all a JOKE trust him hes GG :wub:[/b]
    yeah savage

ThanxRU

upupupu

ThanxRU

upupupup