Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S> lvl 71 706k nps rogue orc + items

This is a discussion on S> lvl 71 706k nps rogue orc + items within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; you argue about the way i write engish well enough thou, you sure your 10 years old alreaddy?[/b] k one ...
Page: 2

DragonFire

you argue about the way i write engish well enough thou, you sure your 10 years old alreaddy?[/b]
    k one one cause I think you are a complete idiot. That made no sense, let's break it down.

Yes I am arguing about how you speak english. Becuase well, you suck at it. and I said you are a ten year old how did you turn that on me? unless this is one of those "no your a ten year old" 'no you are' sort of deals. But what ever. Sorry ewo. if you want make a new topic I promise I won't reply to the next one. :P

well since you edited your post, I am going to aswell. No you suck at everything. The way you talk. and even KO. so please do us a favour and go to cafe geveze were people like you are accepted.

little_painter

people like mee?

you dont have the first clue waht kind of person i am
    you are a liar in u_k clan with zero for brains, your a meer child of age who think hees good at something unimportant
    hey im ok with that, but that you try and tell MEE what kind of person i am?

youd have truble telling the personality, of a cow grassing

DragonFire

people like mee?

you dont have the first clue waht kind of person i am
    you are a liar in u_k clan with zero for brains, your a meer child of age who think hees good at something unimportant
    hey im ok with that, but that you try and tell MEE what kind of person i am?

youd have truble telling the personality, of a cow grassing [/b]

I can tell your personality because of the way you act on this forum. you act like a fuckin 5th grader with down syndrom.
    Did I say anything about my "skill" level in KO? no. But since you brought it into the conversation. I don't need to prove I can beat you in a video games that you spent all your money on, and all your 16 hours a day on. And you can't tell me other wise. Because I was in your stupid ass clan.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12