Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

S>lvl 71 orc female priest

This is a discussion on S>lvl 71 orc female priest within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; arent you in maelstrom or whatever, i thought they dont babashop :P[/b] Server: Cypher Clan: ButtKickersDARK IGN: Bluzzy Nation: El ...
Page: 2

xAsukAx

arent you in maelstrom or whatever, i thought they dont babashop :P[/b]
    Server: Cypher
    Clan: ButtKickersDARK
    IGN: Bluzzy
    Nation: El Morad

something makes me think he isnt but i cant quite put my finger on it

phillyfreak

my bad got him confused with some other guy who i thought was Swedish :S

phillyfreak

$350 is all im asking :S

im not in maelstrom and im not bluzzy :P , my ingame nick is blozzy :P

xAsukAx

im not in maelstrom and im not bluzzy :P , my ingame nick is blozzy :P[/b]
    copied it out of that thing by ur name so according to you yes u are bluzzy :/

$350 is all im asking :S[/b]
    you aint gonna get 350$ for a almost naked acc with not that good of gear andy :P, most u will get is 150-200

Mystikal

150-200 is way too much, his gear suxs and is a low lvl. why you selling your character when you was always hatin' on ppl that babashopped? besides nobody should do this type of thing anyway, only noobs buy things.

Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar

u should get banned you aint legit(according to you)

Tsunade

no one wants to babashop my priest aq [/b]
    that means what u have to come back to game aq lesbo h34r:

copied it out of that thing by ur name so according to you yes u are bluzzy :/[/b]
    hes not bluzzy, hes blozzy :P (hes using my ko4life acc a.q)

phillyfreak

u should get banned you aint legit(according to you)[/b]
    why should i be banned? there is nothing wrong with selling my account when i no longer play...

Cute

why should i be banned? there is nothing wrong with selling my account when i no longer play...[/b]
    you make new rules again ><

you called almost everyone a cheater in game first cuz they share accounts. you said it is against TOS and you dont like that they gain lvls by sharing which is not fair for you, and at the same time, you were sharing one of your chars for rezzing, saying that it is only for rezzing so it is ok to share lol

second, u called them cheaters cuz they sell/buy aka babashop.. but because u no longer play, you can do that? xD.. umm, whoever gonna buy ur char, are u gonna consider him a cheater? no? lol

you also used to call everyone with IN&#39;s rols.. bla bla cheaters ><... and anyone that can cancel your heals is a cheater :blink: .. now u have IN and ROL :P

Andy, im not flaming you >< .. for me it is fun to read your weird excuses (your new rules in TOS ).. just want you to think before saying anything without being selfish -.-

anyways, bump for phillyfreak the new babashopper

Mystikal

+10

phillyfreak

I never said it was bad to babashop legit items that can be obtained legitly through normal game play by one person. but when people babashop +9 items and +3 uniques on a lvl 80 char, those are things that one person on their own cant likely obtain through normal legit play, and that is why it is wrong imo. babashopping a char like mine who is legit is fine by me, so pls, make offers xD

Cute

I never said it was bad to babashop legit items that can be obtained legitly through normal game play by one person. but when people babashop +9 items and +3 uniques on a lvl 80 char, those are things that one person on their own cant likely obtain through normal legit play, and that is why it is wrong imo. babashopping a char like mine who is legit is fine by me, so pls, make offers xD[/b]
    omg andyyy xD

it is ok to babashop ur char cuz it is legit? how do ppl know if it is legit or not? :unsure:

a.q.. babashop is babashop ok? and you are a babashoperrrrrr ><

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast