S> lvl 72 mage

This is a discussion on S> lvl 72 mage within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; i only accept usd via w.u or ingame items...
Page: 1

Hybrid View

Lolita

i only accept usd via w.u or ingame items

sleepalot

Why did you make a new topic, scammer?

Lolita

to avoid noobz like you that say that i scam. you tried to scam me you noob but nvm tell what you want... bb noob

sleepalot

Ill provide some pics

Conversation via pms:

In-game:

I erased the Id and pass of the account because he is obviously still selling his real lvl70. But if you need more proof its only a lvl 59 mage I got the info from, I'll be more than happy to send the .ksc to a moderator who can check it out.

DeathAngel

oh pls lolita ... really... go f urself

silver scamming som1 <.<... jeez

what&#39;s next? world gets taken over by genetically manipulated muffins that come to life and kill everybody?

pur3bloody

lol.. i know lolita and hes no scammer u sad nub..

Lolita

i dont know who was that you say.... i dont know daywalkercy we made a few parties at ew but i dont know him... and as it seems i have to change pass because someone must have find out my pass since is an easy one to remember... i am sorry if anything happend to you... i only have an orc warrior lvl 66 now and my mage lvl 72 now i also bought lvl 74 warrior 98% but i sold it to a friend... so i dont know what you are telling me... i will change pass just in case...

sleepalot

to avoid noobz like you that say that i scam. you tried to scam me you noob but nvm tell what you want... bb noob[/b]
    i dont know who was that you say.... i dont know daywalkercy we made a few parties at ew but i dont know him... and as it seems i have to change pass because someone must have find out my pass since is an easy one to remember... i am sorry if anything happend to you... i only have an orc warrior lvl 66 now and my mage lvl 72 now i also bought lvl 74 warrior 98% but i sold it to a friend... so i dont know what you are telling me... i will change pass just in case...[/b]

So first you said I tried to scam you. Now you say I didn&#39;t even talk to you, but to someone who guessed your pw? I&#39;m not gonna see my staff back, so I&#39;ll leave this topic. gl selling