Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S>Lvl 72 Mage ... UPDATE

This is a discussion on S>Lvl 72 Mage ... UPDATE within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; B U M P...
Page: 2

Sk4zI

B
    U
    M
    P

Sk4zI

up

DeathAndResurrection

i have a comment on the invalid password thing, u say that :JonY: secured the account as much as possible, but yet the scammer got on the website and changed the PW with support ticket where first off he would need the PW that :JonY: put on it to log on to the website and submit a support a ticket, so now im asking who would have had access to the PW that :JonY: put on it. All i can think of is that :JonY: doesn't have a secure computer and is keylogged or else he got K2'd like a friend of mine that his PW got changed and he got it changed to something else and the account was never Sold/Traded/Shared/Hacked b4, and im curious as to what happened to the gear that :JonY: had on the mage? was it taken or did he take it back when he discovered/thought he was being hacked/scammed

Edit: Dont misunderstand me and think that im taking side im just offerin off a suggestion on what might have happened to :JonY:

P4rthen0n

i have a comment on the invalid password thing, u say that :JonY: secured the account as much as possible, but yet the scammer got on the website and changed the PW with support ticket where first off he would need the PW that :JonY: put on it to log on to the website and submit a support a ticket, so now im asking who would have had access to the PW that :JonY: put on it. All i can think of is that :JonY: doesn't have a secure computer and is keylogged or else he got K2'd like a friend of mine that his PW got changed and he got it changed to something else and the account was never Sold/Traded/Shared/Hacked b4, and im curious as to what happened to the gear that :JonY: had on the mage? was it taken or did he take it back when he discovered/thought he was being hacked/scammed
    Edit: Dont misunderstand me and think that im taking side im just offerin off a suggestion on what might have happened to :JonY:[/b]
    Look at the bolded part. Thing is, if you're gonna cry to the CS to give your account back using tickets, you do that using ANOTHER account.

I really don't want to discuss this matter any further, just wanted to clear that out.

DeathAndResurrection

ty for informing me because i didnt know that they did it that way cuz i have never had a problem cuz i lvl my characters myself

Sk4zI

as i said before me and kony traded account and 4 days later he change the rogue pw and took my items and says " you change my pw "
    wtf ? i havent change anything ...
    anyway here i am selling the mage ..

Sk4zI

bumpy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12