Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Selling 19GB account lvl 1..

This is a discussion on Selling 19GB account lvl 1.. within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; yes as it say's i just came back from a 2 year break in the army and i have these ...
Page: 1

Sl@y3r

yes as it say's i just came back from a 2 year break in the army and i have these gb's for sale... quess turks are having troubles duping gb's?

well anyways 19GB

1,900,000,000 coins.. (sorry Bonzblade...)

200$ cash via western union only..

Pm me for info and will be glad to provide you with it.

Thanks to k2 i might accually make some money off this game after all :P

so you wouldnt have a problem showing all the 19gbs in trade?

Bonzblade

well anyways 19GB

19,000,000,000 coins..[/b]
    :blink: :blink:

19gb = 1,900,000,000 :lol:

Derden

if you just came back from the army after 2 years how comes your acc was made nov 07???

stevouk

if you just came back from the army after 2 years how comes your acc was made nov 07???[/b]
    HaHa Derden just owned you

Or, How about we stop giving him a hard time

Sl@y3r

Or, How about we stop giving him a hard time [/b]
    Thanks Special.. Me and specials known each other a long time.. special add me to msn been a long time bro..

anyways..

i will not show gb's i am sorry. my girl friend will do transaction as soon as i recieve payment.If i can arrange a meeting to see the Gb's then sure can be done. i perosnally am at my air force base and dont have time to do these tranactions. If you are interested pm me and my girl friend from america can sort out the deal while being on phone with me. Simply i have the gb's on a lvl 1 account. If you dont trust me dont deal with me. I am not in a point were i need the money it will just help out my family. so i will be selling these gb's to first person to offer 200$ cash via wu. No more spam or shit talk.\

plain and simple if you need them pm me. i am not going to be on 24/7 so give me a day to reply.

As for Derden,
    I was in the service for 3 years now.. i get breaks here and there i also played ko while in basic training. So that would be why i was entered in 07.. If you mis jugde me there is no reason for me to deal with you. i have had many good people to refffrence me and i dont need the scum bad feedback. Thanks Slayer.

sexy Owa

Thanks Special.. Me and specials known each other a long time.. special add me to msn been a long time bro..

anyways..

i will not show gb's i am sorry. my girl friend will do transaction as soon as i recieve payment.If i can arrange a meeting to see the Gb's then sure can be done. i perosnally am at my air force base and dont have time to do these tranactions. If you are interested pm me and my girl friend from america can sort out the deal while being on phone with me. Simply i have the gb's on a lvl 1 account. If you dont trust me dont deal with me. I am not in a point were i need the money it will just help out my family. so i will be selling these gb's to first person to offer 200$ cash via wu. No more spam or shit talk.\

plain and simple if you need them pm me. i am not going to be on 24/7 so give me a day to reply.
    As for Derden,
    I was in the service for 3 years now.. i get breaks here and there i also played ko while in basic training. So that would be why i was entered in 07.. If you mis jugde me there is no reason for me to deal with you. i have had many good people to refffrence me and i dont need the scum bad feedback. Thanks Slayer.[/b]
    word of advice :/ show the account and the gbs on it, reguardless of who your friends are (i know jake too) you cant expect people to trust that the gbs are on that account with all the scammers that have shown their ugly faces on this forum. good luck with your sale mate but show the gbs or your not going to have much luck

Sl@y3r

word of advice :/ show the account and the gbs on it, reguardless of who your friends are (i know jake too) you cant expect people to trust that the gbs are on that account with all the scammers that have shown their ugly faces on this forum. good luck with your sale mate but show the gbs or your not going to have much luck [/b]
    its not about luck its trust.If people knew who i was they would not hesitate one bit.However i know alot of scammers are out there.It is just hard me being in iraq and my girl being in usa.time zone diffrence and my internet usage time is slim.If there is dough then deal with someone else if you want them i will make a definite delivery wthin 1 hour receiving payment.Ofc we will have to work out payment and infos when deal plans on being done.. I am 29 years old and i am not looking to scam anyone. sorry if this does not look good but this is how it has to be done. Thanks Slayer.

sexy Owa

its not about luck its trust.If people knew who i was they would not hesitate one bit.However i know alot of scammers are out there.It is just hard me being in iraq and my girl being in usa.time zone diffrence and my internet usage time is slim.If there is dough then deal with someone else if you want them i will make a definite delivery wthin 1 hour receiving payment.Ofc we will have to work out payment and infos when deal plans on being done.. I am 29 years old and i am not looking to scam anyone. sorry if this does not look good but this is how it has to be done. Thanks Slayer.[/b]
    just a recomendation :P i understand your situation but people looking to buy will see this western union + buyer sends money, then recieves + no proof of the gbs being on the account o.o, personally id trust you just because your a friend of jake but as for everyone else im not sure at least get somebody to log on the account and take a screen shot xD like specialops or somebody ^^

Sl@y3r

sounds good mate,Thanks for the advice.

Bumpy

yes, good luck selling

Sl@y3r

yes, good luck selling[/b]
    thanks guys :wub:

Still selling and also considering best offer takes.My girl needs to pay rent and she needs money fast.Thanks again..

ChowBoy

I'm interested in buying. Can I get SS of the account the gbs are on.

KamY

any1 can vouch for him coz he wanna buy my mage for usd

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast