Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

S> lvl 77 full geared elmo sin

This is a discussion on S> lvl 77 full geared elmo sin within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; look at dis nubcake selling his char. IF YOU SELL I WANT A SHARE. I SWEAR OVER HALF THAT MANNER ...
Page: 3

Banned

look at dis nubcake selling his char. IF YOU SELL I WANT A SHARE. I SWEAR OVER HALF THAT MANNER IS FROM ME! zuahahahaha <3

are you going to play it?[/b]
    not sure im workin on wow atm its alot funner the second time u try it XD so give up the first time and start again and its all good

felix ill pm u after work

magic <3 that manner (idk if anyone noticed its manner, ill put it in the post )

bumpy

bumpy

GetRichOrDieTrying

bump

bumpster

jesus Shit Mike o.0..... Your char blows sry just couldn&#39;t resist it >< I bet even I could beat u in 1v1 o.o shit B4 u quit i want a 1v1 plx =P lets see if ur as bad as tez

jesus Shit Mike o.0..... Your char blows sry just couldn&#39;t resist it >< I bet even I could beat u in 1v1 o.o shit B4 u quit i want a 1v1 plx =P lets see if ur as bad as tez [/b]
    lol how does my char blow? cause i dont spend 1000usd on a game like u fuckin nerds do

i mean ffs all im tryin to do is sell my char and be done from this game and everything else that is online and get on with my life and all u fucks do is post gay fucking shit, all i did was exp the char to its lvl i didnt bother pking so i didnt need any of that fucking gear... fucking get a life instead of hanging out on a forum all day, just cause u get beat up in school dosent make u tough when your behind a computer screen, im sick of this shit

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

bump

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123