Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

S> LVL 80 Battle Priest

This is a discussion on S> LVL 80 Battle Priest within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; zzzz dont be talking smack since u didnt really beat me when i finally stoped playing games with you and ...
Page: 2

zzzz dont be talking smack since u didnt really beat me

when i finally stoped playing games with you and put back on my shells you got beat with over half health...oh yeah and i was maliced...hmmm

can u say owned

its ok you will get better some day[/b]
    fine, tonights the rematch...

riiiiiiight...put on his shells... xD

i think i pulled ahead at the end dragon it just got boring beating tez over and over... :lol:

bump

Banned

fine, tonights the rematch...

riiiiiiight...put on his shells... xD

i think i pulled ahead at the end dragon it just got boring beating tez over and over... :lol:

bump[/b]
    nygga plys

dont be mad cause u got owned even a few times with me not wearing like 3 peices of shell, using a hb+7 and being maliced

you suck balls just admit it and the world will be a better place

also bump for noob 80 priest sale :lol:

poker27

I bought with 1.94 check his post and i never played with him it has the same amount of nps i received it with, i didnt like it and never got use to it, Im willing to trade for a lvl 80 Warrior with the same nps otherwise please leave you offer, i dont mind selling naked

Apolon123

I bought with 1.94 check his post and i never played with him it has the same amount of nps i received it with, i didnt like it and never got use to it, Im willing to trade for a lvl 80 Warrior with the same nps otherwise please leave you offer, i dont mind selling naked[/b]

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz ... noob player...if you have the best char in game and no know make good pk..you can moved to gounboung , rakion,,or maybe go play play station or about ... I know you bought a lot ppl ,,sumadic , badgost , rebelde20 and etc etc..but in cz you no kill nothing ...use armors and weapons+8 ,rocs,rol etc etc..really you are baba shoper noob ....sell all yours chars and go play pacman man :lol: ...

and u are?[/b]
    pff noob, u cannt read my signature or what? blinded?

I bought with 1.94 check his post and i never played with him it has the same amount of nps i received it with, i didnt like it and never got use to it, Im willing to trade for a lvl 80 Warrior with the same nps otherwise please leave you offer, i dont mind selling naked[/b]
    this makes me soooooooooooooooo sad

poker27

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz ... noob player...if you have the best char in game and no know make good pk..you can moved to gounboung , rakion,,or maybe go play play station or about ... I know you bought a lot ppl ,,sumadic , badgost , rebelde20 and etc etc..but in cz you no kill nothing ...use armors and weapons+8 ,rocs,rol etc etc..really you are baba shoper noob ....sell all yours chars and go play pacman man :lol: ...[/b]
    is true man, i kill, not a lot but i kill havent been playing that much, im not the buyer of those accounts, we are a bunch of friends and we are new to this game and for example sumadinac, i playes for 2 weeks and sold it to a friend, rebelde20 was bought from another friend and he scammed him and stole his account ask any peruvian player, and now is selling the items he stoled from him, via ABYSS, i bought zike, but im used to the fast playing game of rogues and i couldnt get use to, parasite, toment and hellish, with rogues is minor combo (attack), and with priest i have to heal party member ect, im new in this game i dont think is a crime to be new at something im learning little by little, like everyone here did, i want to sell zike or trade for a warrior lvl 80, i have a current offer of 1700. thanks for your bumps

poker27

bump

Apolon123

:lol: bump free!

Apolon123

Bum free again--i respect you cuz you no say you are good...you say your reallly bad , and armor+8 , weapon+8 ,,,no is a lot differnce if player is noob...i orc ..lvl 64...montercristo waschiken for me,,i kill he a lot times,,,first kill his priest later he...now i know he i lvl 80 , is really fun rouge noob( lvl 64)kill lvl 80..but is posible is human is noob.. killer **** yes i know he ,,have good def...but is noob combo and noob position , i kill he a lot times,me and my partys is easy...always lost vs again warriors,,,always lost vs agains bp,,,always lost vs agains good rouge ...i ( i only 64 ) and he go town ,is fun.... about zike well my clan kill he a lot time in ventrilo we are talk about it ,,but later we are noticed about noob ppll bought this char and we are looking for he =) ty for nps ...anyway..for me i say this ppl is rich baba shoper,,is you use about 5000 or 6000 $ ,,man yuo need lesson of Ko , i dunno what friends you have in game ,,,but you need help man.... if i get armors+8 and weapon+8 and lvl 75+..i win 5k for day..and no leecher party! .well anyway..good lucky in the sell to bp 80! ... i make bump when i can....good lucky again .bye

Ey i no your enemy , i only make my opinion.I cz ppl ,,and noob rouge orc..but i know ppls ..and i can say who is good and who suck..good lucky .bye.

nygga plys

dont be mad cause u got owned even a few times with me not wearing like 3 peices of shell, using a hb+7 and being maliced

you suck balls just admit it and the world will be a better place

also bump for noob 80 priest sale :lol:[/b]
    everyone in the entire clan knows the truth tez...so no point in lying on the forums to save face...

...sorry for the off topic xD

bump

poker27

Bum free again--i respect you cuz you no say you are good...you say your reallly bad , and armor+8 , weapon+8 ,,,no is a lot differnce if player is noob...i orc ..lvl 64...montercristo waschiken for me,,i kill he a lot times,,,first kill his priest later he...now i know he i lvl 80 , is really fun rouge noob( lvl 64)kill lvl 80..but is posible is human is noob.. killer **** yes i know he ,,have good def...but is noob combo and noob position , i kill he a lot times,me and my partys is easy...always lost vs again warriors,,,always lost vs agains bp,,,always lost vs agains good rouge ...i ( i only 64 ) and he go town ,is fun.... about zike well my clan kill he a lot time in ventrilo we are talk about it ,,but later we are noticed about noob ppll bought this char and we are looking for he =) ty for nps ...anyway..for me i say this ppl is rich baba shoper,,is you use about 5000 or 6000 $ ,,man yuo need lesson of Ko , i dunno what friends you have in game ,,,but you need help man.... if i get armors+8 and weapon+8 and lvl 75+..i win 5k for day..and no leecher party! .well anyway..good lucky in the sell to bp 80! ... i make bump when i can....good lucky again .bye

Ey i no your enemy , i only make my opinion.I cz ppl ,,and noob rouge orc..but i know ppls ..and i can say who is good and who suck..good lucky .bye.[/b]
    man you are always talking shit about everyone, you must have problems in you life, thinking you are better than everyone, i've never seen you in cz, what are you talking about, you make me laught, ive been playing for 3 months, ill go vs with you anytime hahahahah, if you beat me ill post it here but if i beat you you have to post it here as well, you talk to much shit you have never ever beaten me man, montercristo running from you hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha, you must be crazy he tanked 3 and 4 noobs melees like you with malice and parasite, please send me a pm so we can go to the arena, ill record the battle, i dont want excuse from you, lets see if can put your playing skill where you mouth is, you need help man your self steem is to low man, please send me a pm, if you beat me ill post it everyday here, ill call you papa. PS you are such a lier zike has never been played since it was bought, fuking lier

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12