Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

S> lvl70 mage with items for warrior items

This is a discussion on S> lvl70 mage with items for warrior items within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I sell my mage lvl 70 with all his items for warrior items... I bought a warrior LVL75 so i ...
Page: 1

Lolita

I sell my mage lvl 70 with all his items for warrior items... I bought a warrior LVL75 so i need to dress him up..
    My mage has elixir+8,shell set+8/15 health bonus, dual rom+0,elemental pendant+1,glass belt+0,mage earrings+1 dual, dd 25, the iron set goes to warrior:P and i have lvl 70 staff +7.. i recently bought elixir +9/72 non rebirth and ss+0,, so if you want that items also i need better offers...

Need good offers for usd via western union or warrior items!!!!

I got an offer for my account naked!!!!

dam wish i had that kindf stuff lol

how much u looking for it

Lolita

offer me bro

what can offer do u want bascie i just want the gear not the account i got a level 74 mage i just want the gera off him

Lolita

this is not a good offer bro that you made me i need warrior items or usd with western union to buy later warrior items...

how much u looking for the hole account

Lolita

i can sell him for 400-450usd

pur3bloody

if u want 400-450 for the whole account... lol the +9 and +8 elixir are worth alot alone... plus with the shell set.. thats like 400 alone..

Lolita

i know but i want to quit my mage and start my warrior..... so i am selling it for warrior items as i said or for usd via W.U... offer me

pur3bloody

well tell me how much ur looking for for the roms, mage earrings, and ep.. i dont have money atm but when i get some ill have my friend buy for me with his xoom account

Lolita

i sell the whole account not the items only bro so the price is 400usd

does that price include the elixir +9?

pur3bloody

lolita give me ur msn and ill talk with u

i know u said u wont just sell the items.. but if i bought every item u have.. and u can just sell the naked account for like 200 dollars.. because i really just need the items.. i would say about 200-250 for all ur items since account is worth 200..

Lolita

As i told before if you want the items it goes with the account... i am not selling separate things... If you want the account tell me the items you want to have on him and come lets make a deal... I only accept usd from W.U

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast