S> Rogue lvl 77 WITH 1.2 MILLION NPS, ROGUE 73 WITH 900K NPS, PRIEST 77 WITH 600K

This is a discussion on S> Rogue lvl 77 WITH 1.2 MILLION NPS, ROGUE 73 WITH 900K NPS, PRIEST 77 WITH 600K within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; SELLING MY CHARACTER AND MY CLAN MEMBERS, ALL CHARACTERS HAVE THEIR EMAIL AND ALL THE PREMIUM PURCHASES INFO, CLEAN AND ...
Page: 1

poker27

SELLING MY CHARACTER AND MY CLAN MEMBERS, ALL CHARACTERS HAVE THEIR EMAIL AND ALL THE PREMIUM PURCHASES INFO, CLEAN AND NEVER BEEN HACKED OR BANNED, I HAVE SUCESSFULLY SOLD ZIKE, GHOSTFACE, TATANA, SEXIT, SH1NOBI, XXDIEGOXX, GYRUS AND DEATHSTR1KE AND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF ITEMS, SO YOU CAN OFFER WITH CONFIDENCE, I HAVE MANY PEOPLE THAT CAN VOUCH FOR ME

ROGUE LVL 77 WITH 1.2 MILLION NATIONAL POINTS B/O 700.00

ROGUE LVL 73 WITH 950K+ NATIONAL POINTS B/O 400.00

PRIEST LVL 77 WITH 600K NATIONAL POINTS B/O 600.00 C/O USD $550.00

MAGE LVL 72 WITH 260K NATIONAL POINTS B/O 250.00

SELLING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:

3 X RING OF MAGIC +0 B/O USD 30.00

IRON NECKLACE B/O USD 180.00

SILVER EARRING +1 B/O 70.00

ELF BELT B/O USD 40.00

PRIEST PENDANT +2 B/O 90.00

CLERIC EARRING +1 B/O USD 55.00

2 X CLERIC EARRING +0 B/O USD 20.00

2 x ROGUE EARRING +1 B/0 USD 70.00

3 X WARRIOR EARRING +0 B/0 USD 40.00

2 x SKELETON BELT B/O USD 90.00

2 x ELEMENTAL PENDANT +0 USD B/0 35.00

GARP +6 B/O USD 30.00

HELL BLOOD +7 B/O USD 90.00

SET WARRIOR SHELL +7/12 B/O USD 35.00

SET ROGUE SHELL +7/12 B/O USD 30.00

DUAL SHARD +7 B/O USD 40.00 FOR BOTH

2 X RAPTOR +7 CLEAN B/O USD 20.00

SHARD +8 B/O USD 120.00

TOTAMIC SPEAR +7 B/O 10.00

CRYSTAL +6 DAGGER DEFENSE 25 B/O 45.00

PRIEST FULL PLATE +6 DAGGER DEFENSE 25 B/O 45.00

poker27

bump

nowadays thousand of 80s lvl at Cz, c/o $550 is kinda high price for a lvl 77 why dont u sell that account?
    i just wondered about price, interesting on it but not going to pay over $450 for that ... im poor

up

Banned

hi man i am interesting on the sahrd +8 but dont u think that the price es too higth??

poker27

hi man i am interesting on the sahrd +8 but dont u think that the price es too higth??[/b]
    hahah if you find someone selling a shard+8 cheaper ill match the price

Morodo

mmm, I think u are not serious, because the other day u was selling ur Mage in 200USD """B/O""", i was pm u saying i buy ur mage on 200USD and now u up his price :blink: .

Mate when u put XYZ USD ""B/o"" is the max price of the item/acc, is the price that u want for the Item/acc, is not a C/O.
    Maybe if i offert u now 250USD for the mage tomorrow will be on 300 the b/o. :blink: :blink: :blink:
    Ofc i dont will give u other offert, because if u change ur main of something like that, maybe the day of the trade u change again :blink: .

Well GL, and pls be serious or dont sell anything.

poker27

mmm, I think u are not serious, because the other day u was selling ur Mage in 200USD """B/O""", i was pm u saying i buy ur mage on 200USD and now u up his price :blink: .

Mate when u put XYZ USD ""B/o"" is the max price of the item/acc, is the price that u want for the Item/acc, is not a C/O.
    Maybe if i offert u now 250USD for the mage tomorrow will be on 300 the b/o. :blink: :blink: :blink:
    Ofc i dont will give u other offert, because if u change ur main of something like that, maybe the day of the trade u change again :blink: .

Well GL, and pls be serious or dont sell anything.[/b]
    what are you talking about you never offered me 200 usd you offer ROL+1 and 50 usd and i said no, because i dont need the items since im not gonna come back to the game, and then you wrote back saying that you were gonna sell your warrior, and that you will pm when you get the money and you never did that was weeks ago, so what are you talking about and i have sold to many characters and items on this forum for you to talk shit about me, i will sell my character to who ever i want and at the price i want you dont like it then dont buy