Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

S> mage 25dd AND P/C on ROM // Flame ring

This is a discussion on S> mage 25dd AND P/C on ROM // Flame ring within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; i JUST started mage ^_^, and no lr, i switched to fire, best build i can get so far, but ...
Page: 2

eatshitndie

i JUST started mage ^_^, and no lr, i switched to fire, best build i can get so far, but my jewels are secrets h34r: give you a hint..only one is quest

Kain_the_heartbreaker

i JUST started mage ^_^, and no lr, i switched to fire, best build i can get so far, but my jewels are secrets h34r: give you a hint..only one is quest[/b]
    hey i can always move nooby fp +7 set off my noob warryon if ya want :P, QUEST JEWELS FTW!!!

p.s im gonna say it again... u dont need imirs to be lr mage, dont be a pussy XD

btw bump and thanks for goddess O.O +110hp lol

eatshitndie

well i don't want to spam for 250 dmg max..that's gay..so fire mage ftw

I_JuST_OwNed_U

flame rings i c or maybe imirs, i duno, u will have hard time killing me though with my ac :P im trying a variation of stuff, atm crystal +8 hp build, staff is secret , well its rons but not telling + :P and no unique earings >.< just quest ones, rings are disclosed, got a gay kek belt but ac rocks, might go g2 build, so i can kill more,but gonna test out how many i can kill with high ac, + some decent items, all i know is ims gonna pwn with my party i will have Shinigami and Amity DCZ ftw i think clan is AofD o.o

-bump, sry that was long post :P nvr know i might buy ur imir

Kain_the_heartbreaker

flame rings i c or maybe imirs, i duno, u will have hard time killing me though with my ac :P im trying a variation of stuff, atm crystal +8 hp build, staff is secret , well its rons but not telling + :P and no unique earings >.< just quest ones, rings are disclosed, got a gay kek belt but ac rocks, might go g2 build, so i can kill more,but gonna test out how many i can kill with high ac, + some decent items, all i know is ims gonna pwn with my party i will have Shinigami and Amity DCZ ftw i think clan is AofD o.o

-bump, sry that was long post :P nvr know i might buy ur imir[/b]
    yea the clan is AofD, wtf does it stand for anyway? we are G2 atm, need owa to log on and do the damn cape quest ><

btw bump, and 250 dmg stun spam is GOOD, just learn to blade combo noob :P

eatshitndie

250 is not good..haha

yeah..what does the clan mean.. ? (self bump ftw)

I_JuST_OwNed_U

not sure, its Onewingedangel11 old clan from KE, restarting it specifically for dcz, im not in it atm but prob join up soon

eatshitndie

yeah you should, that&#39;d be cool..heh, people thought 2sexy was a scary clan, wait for......A OF Deee (ok that&#39;s not threatening at all..) and you&#39;ll be the 4th sexy mage we&#39;ll have..yum

eatshitndie

flame rings i c or maybe imirs[/b]
    btw, neither

but dunno if i want to try for flame for more dmg..or rom for higher defense..so hard!

Kain_the_heartbreaker

btw, neither

but dunno if i want to try for flame for more dmg..or rom for higher defense..so hard![/b]
    pfffffffttttttt if u can afford flame rings... u can afford imirs

bump! (p.s who is the other mage? i only know sanctis, u and soon-to-be I just owned u)

I_JuST_OwNed_U

are yall in AofD O.o? well im using dual Roms i love AC

eatshitndie

also andyjh dude..i think......and yeah..rom ftw!

Kain_the_heartbreaker

also andyjh dude..i think......and yeah..rom ftw![/b]
    andy got 60 and did master quest, dont think he will be in dcz with us. btw was that u on rogue today? how much ac does eat shit n die have?

eatshitndie

andy got 60 and did master quest, dont think he will be in dcz with us. btw was that u on rogue today? how much ac does eat shit n die have?[/b]
    i don&#39;t play rogue anymore.......and no idea..don&#39;t remember

I_JuST_OwNed_U

atm i have like 508 ac without my ac valkeries so it would be 558 at lvl 51

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast