Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

S>mage lvl 74 26% 726k nps

This is a discussion on S>mage lvl 74 26% 726k nps within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; then how come Ive never heard of "FallenAngel" ever heard of Name Change Scrolls ? He has EXACTLY the same ...
Page: 3

MoneyOrLove

then how come Ive never heard of "FallenAngel" ever heard of Name Change Scrolls ? He has EXACTLY the same lvl and % and NPS and ITEMS as me ! ffs /buy a brain pls

rain

well if this can help you he trade it with some guy call joshtehpwner or something like that i was with him when he made the trade -_-

Originally posted by rain
    well if this can help you he trade it with some guy call joshtehpwner or something like that i was with him when he made the trade *-_-
    haha joshy?

rain

yeah he is from the forum .... ill ask marcos to send me the conversation and post it later he is at work atm

cricri

how could he know ? ... by the time u posted he had already traded, not every1 know what is ur lvl % and nps u got

eSuba

GIVE MONEY's ACCOUNT BACK fucking hackers :angry:

rain

omg how many times i have to say he didnt hack moneyorlove he trade his warrior (umeboshi aka koyt or loyt i dont remember) for joshthepwner mage maybe josh hack money or its another mage or he but it from someone else and trade it for the warriro i dont know i only know that marcos didnt hack you

MoneyOrLove

rain thank you alot, you have helped me emensely

Dan i knew josh was always a fag i think it was joshthepwner kid didd the trade but before the trade ncs it only my thought....

LoveHurts

zzz moneyorlove got hack wow sad fucking turk always gotta ruin somebodys life everyday they can never do thing the right way for once in there life hopw sad i hope you get your charcter back money gl

MoneyOrLove

Originally posted by aeLLio
    Dan i knew josh was always a fag i think it was joshthepwner kid didd the trade but before the trade ncs it only my thought....
    Indeed

Originally posted by LoveHurts
    zzz moneyorlove got hack wow sad fucking turk always gotta ruin somebodys life everyday they can never do thing the right way for once in there life hopw sad i hope you get your charcter back money gl
    joshthepwner isnt a turk.Noob

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123