Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

S> MD 8

This is a discussion on S> MD 8 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; yeah there is a more flame why did you delete your lvl ?!?! maybe its in other server and you ...
Page: 3

Elon

yeah there is a more flame
    why did you delete your lvl ?!?!
    maybe its in other server and you just put noob items
    we wanna see! B)

btw i guess i really believe ya because i see the clan nonstopxp i saw them couple of times so i guess your maybe right/adited:P

jezuss

maby tought about it that it will be wiped after dupe wipe?

temmu

they wouldnt be duplicated if he would have hacked db, so they wont be wiped.

i just think that guy got lucky with his md.

jezuss

maby...

Banned for scamming.

your all fucking idiots if you think this md is not legit ... its really not hard to go from +7 md with Tears Of cavaradis or what ever there called its like %80 upgrade chance each Rebirth upgrade, just leave the man alone and let him sell his MD please

parasiteisnoTY

Alright i am not trying to flame or anything but... from the looks of that picture i can tell you have crappy armor but why selll the md +8

Elon

yeah thats strange that you have noobie armor. you have a md+8 and you dont play here?!?!?! damn it
    even if i was like top5 in ares i was playing here!
    its multi super pwnage xD

iViKiller

I SAID NO FLAME THEN DONT FLAME FUCKIDIOTS[/b]
    i say its dupe and stfu

your all fucking idiots if you think this md is not legit ... its really not hard to go from +7 md with Tears Of cavaradis or what ever there called its like %80 upgrade chance each Rebirth upgrade, just leave the man alone and let him sell his MD please[/b]
    btw 80% is not 100% and not much ppl have +7 md's... and btw if he made md +8 why he sell it?
    he is rogue would be better for him to use it ammm maybe its not liget and he prefer to sell it?

Banned for scamming.

i say its dupe and stfu
    btw 80% is not 100% and not much ppl have +7 md's... and btw if he made md +8 why he sell it?
    he is rogue would be better for him to use it ammm maybe its not liget and he prefer to sell it?[/b]
    and who really cares what u think? i personally would rather be Lv ?? with chitins +7 and md +7 then have full plates +7 and md +8 or somthing along those lines and %80 upgrade rate is pretty close to 100 its a peice of piss to make any rebirth item from +7 - +8 with Tears Of Caravadis and for another thing you know nothing iVi Killer so hush and learn some english!

Elon

oh guys i heared about a new bug that turks still money.
    maybe they have make it to a dupe method ?

why on earth would database hacker hack a +8 md for himself and then sell it?
    when you could get all +10 gear and no1 wouldnt even notice.[/b]
    thats 1.
    2 is that , atm cuz of turkish hack, u cannot get into database, but i will try later xD

Btw why only 1 dagger in inv ?? just for upgr ?
    you putted other in bank??

i broke the others.

So you were quitting ?

btw 1 month free prem bronz

you all are fucking stupid if you dont think its legit, i made an md +8 4th day on logos and everyone said dupe til i showed them a screenshot then they stfu.. outlaws legit gtfo

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast