Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

S> MD 8

This is a discussion on S> MD 8 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; With all the MD's on the server i didn't know so many people would cry over 8. Ill fraps when ...
Page: 6

With all the MD's on the server i didn't know so many people would cry over 8.

Ill fraps when i make shard 8, bet ill get even more flame.

Stop with the useless posts.

Sno0p

Played with this dude on Logos for some time,he also made there the first cleaver +8.Hes not a duper.

gg

IllusionS

Nah he's just gifted so he can make 3 +8 cleavers and a +8 mirage, and always forgets to take a screenshot, don't worry the +8 shard will come next and he'll forget as well.

I wonder what you were expecting , if not flame, when you created this thread.

Seriously , who would believe that you made it legitly?

chili_pepper

its usually allways the same...

when you accuse someone of something they are most likely true, especially when viewing a new server, you will see on edana forum a guy selling all +8 stuff and unlimited coins, he even advertised it like this, so its not surprising that there is still a way to dupe.

Just wait a while, it usually occurs that the people who start getting these items so early, get more and more items soon after, and just like 'p0werful' on edana, they turn out nothing but cheats or db hackers. Sadly there is nothing you can do about these people, dupe will allways be there. Just give it time and see what other retarded items he comes up with first, then you will have more conclusive proof. Maybe he has a supplier (as i knew someone on edana had), of whom is a duper and makes item for his friend, and surprise surprise that 'friend' was turkish.

The only solution to your problems is /quit_game

thanks and yeh, thatrs what i did, stop complaining and get back to reality :/

This is a 'slap round the face weith my penis' to all you people crying :/

that's indeed right.

ps : nice dog you got there ,but my labrador (sand color) is better

parasiteisnoTY

Lol labs !! its all about the mixed dogs part chiwawa part basenji (ba. sin. ge) if you dont know how to pronounce it. i dont have a picture of mine tho

lol.

the sad part is everyone who knows me in game knows my daggs are legit, back when my md was +1 rebirth.

i've spent over 50 bucks in KC, sue me.

Well since all the people who flame have no idea who i am so i guess they have the right to cry, prob because their best items are probably chitin +5s.

suicide_dela

just have someone lock the topic already, even if outlaw had a screen shot of the upgrade these guys would still flame just because he's had so many successes. there are so many other players out there with md+7s and cleaver8s cuz all they do is spend KC and trina shit, and this is what outlaw did. the rest of you guys with cleaver7s just dont have the balls to try for +8 anything. me and veronica recently traded a wood+9 that we bought from merch for 7.5m, do u think people pmed him calling him a duper? the reason outlaw is trying to sell this md8 right now is cuz there are practically none in the server and it would make him some decent profit. go ahead and wait for the dupe wipe and when all of u drop balls when he still has it, maybe then some of u will stfu and other ignorants like jezuzz will still be ramping on about db hack, turk dupe, gm bjs and shit. if he was a duper i'm pretty sure me and him would be running around glowing just as hard as the GMs that run around and would probably have dual shard8s and +3 rofs.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456