Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

S> MD+9, DEEP SCARE +10 , CS+7 And 67 LvL Warrior

This is a discussion on S> MD+9, DEEP SCARE +10 , CS+7 And 67 LvL Warrior within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; ROFLMAO D : :wub: :lol:...
Page: 3

acolyted

ROFLMAO D: :wub: :lol:

Fatal_Face

Originally posted by coolboyp2
    If you're so rich , cant your father buy you a better English? *:rollseyes:
    Anneciğinde O Dert ten Gitti .....
    Your Mumy Has Gone That GRIEF too ....

lorrezispissed

your a fucking joke, no1 knows you in the game bigg nooby roflz never sow ya killing in cz whit all those items you solo tk or talos :rollseyes: :rollseyes: one worth for ya :lol: noob :lol:

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Fatal_Face+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fatal_Face)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Wuzzle
    If your rich you dont need money.... Gyft pls :wub:
    Of Course
    I Think If I Can't Sell My Items I Cant Leave This Game.
    I am So Rıch My Father Can Buy Your Life Baby .................[/b]
    fuk off! Wuz is mine :angry: :wub:

lorrezispissed

haha you can have wuzzle lolz she is mean :P

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

n i thought tez and painter were scary

Fatal_Face

Originally posted by lorrezispissed
    your a fucking joke, no1 knows you in the game bigg nooby roflz never sow ya killing in cz whit all those items you solo tk or talos :rollseyes: *:rollseyes: *one worth for ya *:lol: noob :lol:
    Come Arena Ayhan ....
    I Killed Talos And Tk only Minor No Heal n00b.
    If You Dont Believe That You Can Ask To My Close Friend EriannoiqeI ........

Wuzzle

sif im mean <_<

lorrezispissed

hehe nah those guys are good equipt just like me :P but the guys you dont know like this nooby have alot better items like guy gandermeire killdby have nice ss of this guy hehe :wub:

Fatal_Face

Originally posted by lorrezispissed
    hehe nah those guys are good equipt just like me :P *but the guys you dont know like this nooby have alot better items like guy gandermeire killdby have nice ss of this guy hehe :wub:
    Ananda O Dert ten Gitti Ayhan ...
    Come 1 vs 1 Ayhan ....
    Bring Your Sweet Mum .....

lorrezispissed

Originally posted by Fatal_Face+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fatal_Face)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lorrezispissed
    your a fucking joke, no1 knows you in the game bigg nooby roflz never sow ya killing in cz whit all those items you solo tk or talos :rollseyes: *:rollseyes: *one worth for ya *:lol: noob :lol:
    Come Arena Ayhan ....
    If You Dont Believe That You Can Ask To My Close Friend EriannoiqeI ........[/b]

roflz this guys is alsow duped like hell sow dont care and ofcourse im not gonna win against you dual wapons you have more ap then my raptor+8 faggot h43r: never sow ya killing in cz or never sow ya in est exp, hope they ban ya from the forum and go selling in some turkish forum where they all buy duped stuffs :P bb noob :P

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

u syr, phale at ynglysh.

i think its time for sullim0

lorrezispissed

kk dies1 arena scrolld ill 1v1 ya and fraps it kk baba ill wait for ya :rollseyes: :rollseyes: and dont tell me you dont have pre your father is ritch bitch sow ill be there in 1 min :wub:

Fatal_Face

Originally posted by lorrezispissed+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lorrezispissed)</div>
    Originally posted by Fatal_Face@
    <!--QuoteBegin-lorrezispissed

Come Arena Ayhan ....
    If You Dont Believe That You Can Ask To My Close Friend EriannoiqeI ........

roflz this guys is alsow duped like hell sow dont care and ofcourse im not gonna win against you dual wapons you have more ap then my raptor+8 faggot h43r: never sow ya killing in cz or never sow ya in est exp, hope they ban ya from the forum and go selling in some turkish forum where they all buy duped stuffs :P bb noob :P[/b]
    Senin Anayın Amını Sikerim.
    Ask Ur Momy Last Day I Cut Her ....

He s fucking retard!!!
    He always sais the same.Probably 10 years old.And lorrez īs mom is nice women.She makes cookies for lorrezīs friends.And his mother is like a door.U can go in and out when u want and how u want!Dude if u want to be show off ,who cares?Whole tr is poorer than me.I get more money than ur father.And i dont even work. haha

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast