S> Mirage sword +8

This is a discussion on S> Mirage sword +8 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Looking for elixir +8 and coins ty...
Page: 1

Sweeeeep

Default S> Mirage sword +8

Looking for elixir +8 and coins ty

Default Re: S> Mirage sword +8

Originally posted by Sweeeeep
    Looking for elixir +8 and coins ty
    WARNING TO ALL: This account is CrazyIronn, formally Eazy, formally Crazy Iron. Hacked at least 3 times. Scammed and rescammed. These are my items that are being sold. Here is a clip from another posting:

Crazy Iron now has this account. His name in game is CrazyIronn. Thank you
    Pax Bar "Zybs"for selling me a piece of crap account that has been hacked at least 2 other times (I know for a fact that you knew this!). I want everyone to know who you are and who CrazyIronn is:

Crazy Iron is:

Luke Harris
    5 Calshot
    London England

CrazyIron is now offering some of my items for sale. He has pmed with me in game and told me basically I'm SOL (anyone who wants SS's can pm me, I'll be happy to send them). So, here is who he is. I think it's the least I can do to show who you people are that hide behind your computers and scam others, total low lifes. If you were to pull this type of action in any other aspect of life you would be held accountable.

I will post this everywhere so people will watch out for you. Someday kharma will catch up with you.

UPDATE: CrazyIron aka Sweeeeep has now traded this account AGAIN but this time for M0ntana in game. These are scammed items he is selling. I got this account from PaxBar another piece os shit no morals scammer. Do everyone a favor and keep posting these guys are scammers! When you don't know who he is, you won't know you've been scammed until it is too late!

Sweeeeep

Ty for bump im also selling:

ROC Trade for ROL
    Mirage sword +8 for elixir +8 and coins