S> Misfire in Cypher ring

This is a discussion on S> Misfire in Cypher ring within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; If I get a good enough offer, I'll sell. Fed up with HexenMeister and his instant debuffs and not just ...
Page: 1

If I get a good enough offer, I'll sell. Fed up with HexenMeister and his instant debuffs and not just that, the fact that every other human in cz parties with HexenMesiter is what pisses me off the most. Not to mention 4SpeedyW0lf and his piss off k0xp zzz

Selling List:

Level 80 Human Rogue Cypher Ringed
    Mythril +8 set
    Lousy Pickpocket Raum +7
    Cold Hearted Dagger +8

My uniques are not for sale though. If I sell I'll gift them to my friends.

Only selling if the hacks and tbls aren't fixed in a month

Glucose

No worries, he won't quit. He'll wait it out until the final installment of the "anti-hack" is implemented.

If nothing has been fixed after that, then rest assured that my selling topic will be up here shortly.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

No worries, he won't quit. He'll wait it out until the final installment of the "anti-hack" is implemented.

If nothing has been fixed after that, then rest assured that my selling topic will be up here shortly.[/b]
    all of us will =.=

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Can you message me an ss of your char's stats full scrolled on dex/enchants..? No more msn, so.. I always wanted to see those exact stats, mythril set, lpp raum and chd, perfect gearing.

Up for baba

Key421

Duh you will see my rogue for sell too, Lets get the fack out of here guy!

a HEZZZIILLEE YEAHH

Can you message me an ss of your char's stats full scrolled on dex/enchants..? No more msn, so.. I always wanted to see those exact stats, mythril set, lpp raum and chd, perfect gearing.

Up for baba[/b]
    Danny, check the post your stats topic, my stats are the last ones posted there. If you're wondering like my uniques or my undy hp or something just send me a PM and I'll be glad to help. (Or stats with tower of power potions etc)

zabjaka

CAN U SHUT UP FKIN NUSHAN.....

CAN U SHUT UP FKIN NUSHAN.....[/b]
    Rape your face zabi

zabjaka

Rape your face zabi[/b]
    i wisH

anoo666

If anyone checked the High LVL PDW 73-77 have super healer priests and nub warriors using that strange heal + spam 10k from priests wonder how to kill him :angry: and I noticed priests throwing knifes to me :mellow:
    And you can notice the new hack which ppls runs while they stop with opened arms like titanic :P
    when is this stupid anti hack well launched.

I tried other games during my passive period in KO I cannot recognized any hacks or bugs like Knight online
    I pay to play and to enjoy which is not happing in Knight online.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

If anyone checked the High LVL PDW 73-77 have super healer priests and nub warriors using that strange heal + spam 10k from priests wonder how to kill him :angry: and I noticed priests throwing knifes to me :mellow:
    And you can notice the new hack which ppls runs while they stop with opened arms like titanic :P
    when is this stupid anti hack well launched.

I tried other games during my passive period in KO I cannot recognized any hacks or bugs like Knight online
    I pay to play and to enjoy which is not happing in Knight online.[/b]
    the knife are from the monument, and they do 25% damage of your total hp, its which ever player captures the monment gets 20 poision knifes, but they disappear when the person dies

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

up for baba